Motel 6 Little Rock North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn & Suites(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Super Stay Inn(Little Rock)
View Hotel
Americas Best Value Inn(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(North Little Rock)
  • Pool
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2013

There are several hotels in the immediate area, but nothing else, no restaurants, no stores.
You park right in front of your rom and you can hear people whispering in the parking lot.
Remodeled with wood floors and funky towel racks, but nothing you can do to fix the soundproofing.

Clientele: Both parties ahead of me in the lobby had problems coming up with a way to pay for their room.

Room Tip: Smoke alarm ripped out. Paper thin walls. Activity in the parking lot all night long.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Gmuleman, Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay
you had as a result of the safety concerns and noise and maintenance issues you experienced. These conditions are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department so they can have a record of your experience to help us
provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Let me start off by saying my husband and I stayed in 4 other Motel 6 hotels during our road trip & this hotel was the only bad one. And I do realize "you get what you pay for" but we paid the same for the other Motel 6 rooms (in other states) and got MUCH better quality.
-My biggest complaint was the smell of the room, it smelled strongly like stale cigarette smoke (supposed to be a non-smoking room) & when in the bathroom there was definitely ciggarette smoke coming through the ventilation TERRIBLE.
-The room had been redone & updated (like the others on our trip) but it didn't feel clean. Stains on the walls, dirty light switches. Shower was old & disgusting.
-AC was loud and it constantly turned on & off ALL NIGHT! -There was only a sheet & coverlet on our bed - no blanket. Questionable clientele - swearing, screaming, doors slamming.

Pay a little more money & stay somewhere else, I wish I had listened to the previous reviews. YUCK.

• Stayed: August 2013
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear MissMicheleJ - Thanks for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the odor, cleanliness, loud AC unit and disturbances you experienced. As you know, these issues are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Cheap. Lots of places to park a large moving van. Interior of rooms were clean, and recently redone. Lots of social activity in the parking lot at all hours of the day and night. Parking lot revelry was somewhat loud, and continual.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the office.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacob J
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed here because it was a pet-friendly hotel and arrived after 11PM. Had I arrived any earlier, I would have looked for ANYWHERE else to stay. There was a strange woman standing in the parking lot ALL night long and I was terrified to sleep for fear of my car being broken into. Not to mention, the people next to us were in and out of their room all night - disturbing me and causing my dog to bark like crazy. All in all, this is a cheap, pet-friendly, and relatively clean/comfortable Motel 6 - but the fear I felt all night long FAR, FAR outweighed all of those benefits. Do NOT stay here... seriously, you will regret it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Traveling cross country with my family including a two year old and dogs. This place is an absolute joke and should be shut down. Drunks and drug dealers roaming around...dirty nasty room. Our non smoking room reaked of smoke. One of the beds looked like someone was just laying on it. My husband has a conceal carry and pulled his weapon out immediately. The owners had no concern as to why we were leaving. Stay away!!!!! The cheap price is not worth your health or safety.

• Stayed: April 2013