“Great Rest Stop to FL”

Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Orlando, Florida
“Great Rest Stop to FL”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The front desk attended me quite lovely when I was checking in. I read the reviews before coming and I found a better deal using a coupon from the green guides along the interstate 40 that I always see. I would recommend using that as an option before booking at any hotel room. I picked this hotel because I was on my way to Pensacola Fl and needed a place to stay with a pool. Also this hotel is near to it all. You get what you pay for and I got every penny out of it. They also have a business center that I had to use since my ipad couldn't send a contracted file. If I pass through Little rock I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am writing this review while still checked in at the hotel. After a full day at Hot Springs NP we were looking forward to swim in the hotel pool. We go down to the pool in our swimsuits to find it locked. They do not allow you back into the hotel, even with your room key, at the pool so we walked around the hotel to go in the front door. When asked how to get into the pool the front desk young woman shrugged and said the filter stopped working yesterday but "the guy" hasn't come to repair it...sorry. Very disappointing as the pool was one of the reasons we chose this property for a one night stay.
Our room looks newly renovated and is nicely appointed but the outlet in the bathroom is not working so the available hairdryer is useless. Sigh.
I see that the reviews for this Quality Inn run hot or cold. Sorry to say I am not impressed so far.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these North Little Rock hotels

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I'm not one to usually complain. I know staying in a cheap hotel you usually get what you pay for, but for $60 a night they can do better. As soon as we arrived to check in the lady at the front had her two friends sitting there chit chatting and she finally helped us. The young man at the front was MUCH more professional. Our room was dirty with stained carpet and huge water stains on the ceiling. The carpet was peeling up and the lighting was so dim we had to keep the 60s style curtian up. The tvs are NOT flat screen like the pictures show. And there is like 10 channels. It was a bad experience. The quality inns i have stayed in before blow this out of the water. Also, whoever made the eggs cant cook at all. Eggs are not hard, I really dont see how they could taste that terrible.

• Stayed April 2014
Forsyth, Missouri
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We paid about 56$ a night for our king size room. Me and my friend stayed one night with no complaints about the room. Room was clean only thing I would suggest is bigger bath towels, no biggie. Breakfast had a lot of choices especially for the price. Ive worked at many resorts in branson, mo and these negative reviews you have to remember what price you are paying dont expect to pay 50 dollars a night or less and have everything extravagant Thanks for a wonderful Stay !

• Stayed January 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The room was decent for an overnight stop halfway through a road trip, but the breakfast bar was horrible. Before 8:00 a.m., there was a pan of dried scrambled eggs that looked like they had been sitting for hours. All other serving dishes were empty. There was no hot water for oatmeal, so the only other hot option was a waffle, and the batter container was empty. Signs posted throughout the lobby stated: 'Breakfast is not allowed to take it in the room. If you do there is a charge of 25.00 dollar to your room. Sorry for inconvenience.' I complained to the front desk and the guy shrugged his shoulders and mumbled something I couldn't understand.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bob C
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My free night at Quaky Inn lasted one hour. As we checked in we noticed that the rugs need to be cleaned. Once we got to our room and got ready for bed we noticed that the sheets were dirty. There was dirty on the rugs. (no barefoot tonight.) We decided to leave and as we did we noticed that the door jamb looked like it had been kicked in. There were dirty diapers in hall. We checked out quickly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple