“Nice Stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I arrived about 6:30 and made reservations on their computer in the lobby so I could get the extra points from Choice Hotels. The young man attending the desk was very considerate and gave me directions for several restaurants. The room was very clean and the pillow top mattress made it even better. I checked out early (4:30 AM) and the same young man was still attending the front desk. I was not there for breakfast, but the coffee was ready and fresh. Overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Skamper73

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Made reservations online for this hotel, and considered pictures were just like other hotels, fancy and out of reality. Got a pleasant surprise when I got to the hotel and found very good, comfortable, and clean rooms. Breakfast we good for a continental breakfast. Good customer service and no problems.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank alrivera01
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'll be honest this hotel is not anything to write home about, but I am giving it a 4 out of 5 because of the customer service. We arrived around 9:30-10pm. We were greeted nicely and taken care of promptly. When we got to the room we pulled out the sleeper sofa for my daughter to sleep. We could not find sheets or blankets. When we called they were delivered quickly and the young gentleman helped us make up the bed. At breakfast this same gentleman told us which were the best selections to choose from. The breakfast was not great, but it's included and hot.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank JJF1999
Pete D, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are pleased to hear that you guys had good times at our hotel. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Limited truck parking on the street, only bobtail in the parking lot. Nice room/bathroom layout with fluffy towels. Comfortable room. Not much food nearby without crossing a major highway.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Jeremy S
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Granted this hotel is in the hood but security was tight and we encountered 0 problems. very modern well kept rooms. With a very friendly staff
inquire about special rates this hotel always has them. It's located behind the shell station what happens to have the locally famous ginos pizza. If price and location factor into your decision. You can't beat this place. F Y I Request a room on the lower 2 floors. It's much quieter and less locals.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank elbongo
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Stayed here for a single night, shower had mold everywhere, pool water was green, the back door was completely unsecured. In fact the box where you swipe your room key to get inside was gone. Hallways were roasting. The only good thing I can say is that the place had gorgeous furniture. Would not recommend to anyone, ever.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2011

this place is in the hoood!!!!!!!!!! but so is most of LR......been offerd drugs twice......been here 3 days the printer hasn't worked one day(even though I called ahead of time because I knew I would need to use it)....complained to corporate and the printer still not working, internet was down for 2 days.....THE STAFF IS EXTREMELY RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! checking out tomorrow and tryng another hotel in the Mc Cain Mall area (out of the ghetto)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business