“Night Away from Home”

Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This moderately priced hotel offered clean rooms, friendly service, comfortable beds, a variety of breakfast foods, including a make your own waffle station, and a decent-sized indoor pool. The rooms were relatively large, the suite was more than big enough for my daughter and son-in-law and their 3 children. The walls were thick enough that I could not hear their children next door; no bathroom sounds, or any hallway traffic noise coming through. I was able to enjoy a peaceful night's sleep. The workers at the front desk were knowledgeable about the area and able to offer recommendations on food, shopping, and travel routes. I would definitely stay at another Comfort Inn based on my stay at this one.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Terry W
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. I am glad you enjoyed everything the hotel had to offer.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

The gentleman was friendly whom checked me in. The ladies on the other hand pretended they were always busy doing something and never took the time to look up and say hello. Being a Choice Hotel Employee myself I was very dissatisfied with this stay. The bathroom had long black hair on the walls, floor, bathtub and sink. We had a dirty washcloth hanging on top of the shower curtain, toilet paper was unraveled, toilet seat was up and something was poured in there. By the looks of it I don't think they cleaned the bathroom at all. It was definitely not inspected by a second person. Dried gum that was now black burrowed into the carpeting in front of the tv, curtain rod was broken and to top it off the tv didn't work so a man came in to fix it. My family and I were very dissatisfied with our overall stay.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Dewey72
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. I will discuss the issues with housekeeping and check why this happened.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (501)801-1901.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The property was nice and in a good area with restaurants nearby. Everthing worked well but when I entered the room there was a loud water running noise in the bathroom wall. I discovered it was someone above us taking a shower. The room was quiet the rest of the night after they were done. The TV remote didn't work, got a new one from the front desk. There was a grocery store bag in the desk drawer. The refrigerator seemed slow to get cold. All minor stuff but made me question the overall rating of the property. I would stay again and recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We will work on improving the cleanliness.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed here during a power outage at our home due to a snow storm and we could not have been more pleased with the room, the professionalism of the staff at the front desk, the sweet girl that put out breakfast each morning and the house keeping services. The hotel was booked because of the snow storm that caused thousands to be out of power and you would have expected total choas but because of the wonderful staff there wasn't any of that. The girls at the front desk and the housekeeping staff were so pleasant and even though they had been through a long stressful day they still showed professionalism and calmness. One of the sweet girls at the front desk (I believe her name was Tamara) helped me over the phone find a room that met our needs when they were just about booked full...thank you!!! We stayed for 2 nights and didn't have one complaint (except for the noisy neighbors & that wasn't their fault). The breakfast was one of the best we ever had with so many choices no one in their right mind could complain about it. On the 2 mornings we ate there we had choices of scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage links, bacon, biscuits & gravy, waffles, cold ceral, hot ceral, ceral bars, bagels, muffins, toast, yougurt, fruit, orange juice, coffee, milk, etc.
Our room had 2 queen beds, a sofa, coffee table, work desk, small kitchenette, large bathroom with plenty of towels, and free wireless internet which met our needs perfectly. There is also an indoor swimming pool that I am sure stayed busy with the kiddos but we did not use it so I can't comment on it but I am sure it was nice. I would not hesitate staying here again and I would recommend it to anyone passing through or that needs a little getaway.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I will let Tamara know about the kind words, if she has not read it already! I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was as good as any Comfort Inn Suites that we've stayed in during this trip. Decent room, clean and quiet. Ethernet port (but no cord). Good exercise room. Uusual mediocre breakfast. If the location works for you, no reason not to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We encountered several staff members that were all friendly and very helpful. The hot tub had a heating element out on it during our stay, but everything else seemed to be in working order. Indoor pool and exercise room were clean. The room was average, but the beds were clean. We didn't like the small square pillows, but will know to bring larger ones next time. The ceiling in the bathroom showed lots of leaks from the above floor, but we didn't have any problems during our 2 day stay. They offer free breakfast, wi fi, and also have a laundry room with one washer and one dryer. Tamara at the front desk was always professional, friendly, and even matched a lower price that we had been given by another Comfort Inn a few miles away. This location is in a better part of town and overall a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I would like to thank you for your kind words. We have fixed the hot tub since then and are working on getting the leaks fixed. Thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We were placed here by the Holiday Inn in the area that overbooked their hotel. So this did not start off on the right foot anyhow, but being that we had stayed at Comfort Inn & Suites the night before I expected the same. I was shockingly disappointed. The room initially seemed cleaned. There was a large black smudge across the carpet in the sitting area which was my first clue. The next clue was the green stringy stuff stuck to the ceiling in the bed area. I can only assume left over silly string. Upon inspection of the bathroom, the ice bucket was covered in a layer of dust, there were black marks on the wall by the edges of the toilet tank lid, there was no caulking around the outside of the tub and the wallpaper was peeling. In placing some items on the counter near the kitchenette I stepped in red sticky something. Last, when finally getting into bed the realized that there was one regular sized pillow and 3 euro small square pillows passing as regular pillows. And the best part... while looking in the room binder to confirm what time breakfast was available, the customer service card fell out and the on the back was an outline of a male anatomy part and its measurements. Real classy!!!! If there are this many problems in one room, I dread what is going on in the whole place. Stay away!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family