“many problems!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away!”

Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in North Little Rock
Dallas, Texas
“many problems!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

We were placed here by the Holiday Inn in the area that overbooked their hotel. So this did not start off on the right foot anyhow, but being that we had stayed at Comfort Inn & Suites the night before I expected the same. I was shockingly disappointed. The room initially seemed cleaned. There was a large black smudge across the carpet in the sitting area which was my first clue. The next clue was the green stringy stuff stuck to the ceiling in the bed area. I can only assume left over silly string. Upon inspection of the bathroom, the ice bucket was covered in a layer of dust, there were black marks on the wall by the edges of the toilet tank lid, there was no caulking around the outside of the tub and the wallpaper was peeling. In placing some items on the counter near the kitchenette I stepped in red sticky something. Last, when finally getting into bed the realized that there was one regular sized pillow and 3 euro small square pillows passing as regular pillows. And the best part... while looking in the room binder to confirm what time breakfast was available, the customer service card fell out and the on the back was an outline of a male anatomy part and its measurements. Real classy!!!! If there are this many problems in one room, I dread what is going on in the whole place. Stay away!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, July 11, 2012

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (501)801-1901.

Kishan Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Shreveport LA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Good place for a stopover, friendly staff and clean rooms. Standard hotel breakfast still satisfactory.

• Stayed May 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (501)801-1902.

Kishan Patel
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

First time stay, very clean and well kept lobby area, highly recommend , lots of restaurants in the area, great choice for my stay.. Clean rooms and quiet... Will stay there on my next trip in area

Room Tip: Nice hotel Great service...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

We picked this hotel very last minute on our drive back from TN. I am usually very good about checking ratings and reviews before I book but since this was very last minute I did not have the chance to do that with this hotel so I was concerned. Once we arrived I was so pleased with our choice. The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean. The beds were comfortable as well. If I had any complaint it would be that they need a little firmer pillows but that is just personal choice.

The hotel had a very nice indoor pool and hot tub that we did not get the chance to try out but looked nice. The breakfast the next morning was also wonderful! Not just bagels and cereal but also eggs, biscuits, gravy and sausage! All really yummy!

Great location....The hotel is very close to lots of eating places, mall and movies! One of the best hotels I have stayed in!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
kishan1982, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, February 10, 2012

Hotel Management
Comfort Inn & Suites - McCain Park
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

I will definitely return to this hotel. The lobby was very clean and inviting, and the desk clerk was friendly and helpful. Hotel was within walking distance of several restaurants and convenient to a shopping center. The room was very clean, comfortable and relaxing. Breakfast selection included biscuits and gravy..a real treat.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Hotel Management
Comfort Inn & Suites - McCain Park
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

I stay here several times a year on business. Great property for the rate. The staff is hospitable. This is a newer property and rooms are nice, breakfast the standard offering with waffles and fresh fruit. Close by are many choices of restaurants. Highway access easy. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. I am glad you enjoyed the waffles!
Kissimmee, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

The hotel is clean and the staff courteaous, however typical of Patel Motels, the printers did't work and the jacuzzi was down too. I complained to Kish Patel the GM and in typical Patel uncaring fashion, all I got was a bunch of excuses. Are there any American owned hotels anymore? Oh if need to do laundry bring you're own change since there isn't a change machine in the whole place. The internet is very slow.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank gomfrddy1
kishan1982, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Apparently this guest has some personal issues towards "Patel's". I explained to the guest that we were having repairs done to the hot tub and that printers and computers were working properly during the day. Since the problem was not going to fixed right away, this guest was offered a full refund upon checkout the next day. Instead, the guest decided to extend his stay for 3 more nights? To stay at a hotel that one does not like is very interesting. It is definitely not right to be negative towards all "patel hotels".
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 27 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 27 in North Little Rock
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suit...
#5 of 27 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little R...
#2 of 27 in North Little Rock
Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North
Courtyard by Marriott Little Roc...
#9 of 27 in North Little Rock

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock? Share your experiences!