All reviews outdoor fire pit gym equipment lobby bistro standard courtyard large shower starbucks coffee elite status are plenty of places to eat walking distance to several restaurants rooms are nice nice property refrigerator and microwave indoor pool short drive next morning home away from home staff was friendly
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Accommodations were nice including cleanliness of the hotel and room and friendliness of the staff. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. It was nice and contemporary with a home away from home feeling.

Trip type: Traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

We are glad you were a happy customer and had a home away from home feeling. Thank you for such a good review of our hotel the Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Your typical Courtyard. Excellent, very friendly staff. Rooms are nice, as you would expect. Not noisy, even though near the highway. Hotel is angled from the road, most likely helps. Outback Steakhouse basically in the parking lot if you don't wish to drive to eat dinner.

Trip type: Traveled on business

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and felt our staff was friendly. Thank you for your good review and please return again.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

First, this is a clean nice hotel with a very good staff that would normally get 4 stars. Early in the evening we lost the cable signal five times for one to 3 minutes. Then an hour later we lost the cable totally for an hour and a half and went to sleep. Woke up hot and found the thermostat set to 77 - it had bee 72 before. Reset it and the room cooled off. Not sure if the hotel has any influence to avoid these problems but...not my best Marriott experience so a moderate score.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Charles T, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel while traveling in Little Rock! We really value our guests feedback and appericate the opportunity to provide the best service possible. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and cleanliness. We are sorry that you had the A/C issues and we understand how that would make for a uncomfortable experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I have been staying here since Saturday July 7th every evening after working for 12 to 16 hours I come back to a room that is 77 degrees. I have asked them to resolve this to no avail. I can’t sleep unless it it 67 to 65 so needless to say I have had a uncomfortable but more of a frustrating stay at this Courtyard. The staff at the front desk is well informed, just about every night of my discomfort and sleepless nights. But management doesn’t seem to care at all. I can’t even stay in the room until it cools down so I am paying for a room that I have to leave until it is comfortable somewhat and then wake every 2 hours to fix the thermostat back down to 67. Wow if you stay here I hope you have better luck

Trip type: Traveled on business
Charles T, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you had during your stay with us. We were aware of the issue and maintenance did visited the room daily to check the temperature and check the unit but never found any issues. I am very sorry that you had this experience and I do hope you'll continue to look to Marriott for your lodging needs

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Clean, friendly staff and updated rooms. Highly recommend! Great breakfast in the lobby bistro. Staff was helpful and attentive. Room was large and very clean. Overall, we we're very pleased with our stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We pride ourselves in being service professionals and they will be glad to hear they lived up to your expectations. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North and look forward to your next visit.