Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North
$78
$75
$99
CandlewoodSuites
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
$124
$104
Residence Inn
$95
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
$114
$104
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsoutdoor fire pitgym equipmentlarge showerstarbucks coffeeelite statusare plenty of places to eatquick checknice facilitycomfortable bedswithin walking distancethree nightsindoor poolshort drivenext morningwould definitely stay here againoatmealstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a girls night out! We enjoyed drinks at the bar and had some amazing wraps for dinner! The staff made us feel like we were visiting family! This is going to be our new "go to" place! Love it! 5 stars!!!!!! If you have not been you must try it out!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

We are happy to read we were able to help you and your friends to have good night out! Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Courtyard Little Rock North. We hope to be seeing you all again soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had the best experience during our entire stay!! Very friendly staff, even in the long hours of the icy weather. Went out of the way to give us directions and answer any local questions. We saw every staff member helping each other. Philip checked us in and worked all the next day as well to help out in the icy conditions to cover other areas within the hotel that needed coverage!! We will definitely return again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

We will be sure to let our staff know how highly you think of them and how they impacted your time here at the Courtyard Little Rock North. Thank you for such a nice review!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I don't even know where to begin. Everyone from the from desk clerks, to the GM, to the Director of Sales; everyone went above and beyond to make this my best stay in a hotel, EVER!!! The maids dropped everything and went downstairs to get additional glasses and towels upon request. There was an issue with the microwave, and within minutes there was a staff member at my door with a replacement. Not to mention all of the little things, such as remembering my name when I passed by. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates customer service as much as I do.

• Stayed: March 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for saying our hotel the Courtyard Little Rock North gave you the best experience ever.
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

In town for a 2-day visit - running in the Little Rock Marathon weekend events. The downtown hotels take advantage of the runners by increasing their prices.....significantly.....plus you have to pay for internet, parking, etc etc. This property is 5.2 miles from the start line (a short 7min drive, if that, on race morning). And, everything that is close to the race hotels is also available within walking distance of this property (Outback and Applebees are just outside the front door, IHop just up the street, and a Italian restaraunt within walking distance for carbo loading).

PROPERTY: Brand new!! Still has the "new hotel smell". Everything worked perfectly, the lighting in the rooms was GREAT (compared to other Courtyards that use 3w bulbs and you can't see anything). I was in Room 414 (King) and was very impressed with the room. Microwave and refer were nice (however my refer had no temp controls and it froze, everything....lol).

BED: Very comfortable - - Ipod clock as well.

TV and INTERNET: Top knotch LG TV (extremely sharp picture....brand new TVs). Internet was plenty fast and never dropped.

Now, Courtyard does not offer free breakfast (but, IHop is just next door....to easy). The "Bistro" and the "Marketplace" are typical Courtyard (Marketplace has only a slight 300% mark-up....lol).....but, the Bistro is again, brand new, and very nice (and not that pricy, but again you have everything you could want, just outside the front door).

STAFF: Very friendly - - nearly over-friendly (walked back and forth to my car a couple of times and was greeted....each time...lol).....but, rather have friendly than rude.

Since there is no free breakfast at Courtyards, there wasn't much they could do for the Marathon runners (but, they did put out free bananas and free water....that was nice). So, if you are coming for the race, bring your own pre-race meal for the room microwave.

The only reason it is not a 5-star stay is:

NOISE: Paper thin walls - - very disappointing in such a new property that the construction contract cut corners in order to save money and installed paper-thin walls (as I type this I can hear the conversation of both rooms, clearly....they are not yelling), so the noise from other rooms is very disappointing and unfortunately there is nothing that the hotel can ever do about it....so, it will pop up on other reviews as well. Left the TV on sleep timer for "white noise" so not to hear my neighbors when I was trying to sleep.

ELEVATORS: Marriott has a history of ordering the slowest-elevators-available when they build a hotel....not sure why....but if a Marriott property has less than 8 floors, the elevators are slowwwwww. This property is no exception (I could have crawled from the 1st floor to the 4th floor up the stairwell and made it to my room faster). Again, nothing the hotel can do about it (all Marriotts suffer the same fate....except the hi-rise Marriotts).

I would absolutely recommend this Hotel to anyone (esp racers). There are many racers here this weekend and many of us have talked about how great the hotel is, how great it is to save money each night. Stay here, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for recommending our hotel to others and for such a nice review. We are sorry about the noise from the other rooms, but are glad you enjoyed the King room. Thank you for your review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great staff, location and comfort. Nice restaurants in walking distance, BIG shower (I am 6'6") - nice relaxing lobby. This was my first time staying at this location and I am surely going to stay here again on my next trip into Little Rock. It is about 15 minutes from airport as well - so not too inconvenient

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the shower during your stay with us here at the Courtyard Little Rock North. Thank you for your great review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.