“Worth the try”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The service is impeccable and selection is great, however..... I did enjoy my very unique salad. As we were on our way out of town I decided to order 2 mufalettas to go. Although it was a decent Italian style sub sandwich, it was not a mufaletta. I guess to be expected from outside of New Orleans. Again the employees are friendly, expedicious, and the atmosphere is above what I expected It is located very near all hotels in the area. Also worth mentioning is a great variety beer selections.

There are newer reviews for U S Pizza Co

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is my favorite go to for lunch. The food is always good and the service is always prompt. I eat here at least once a week!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

My family went to U.S. Pizza in NLR on a hot late summer evening. We sat outside in a shaded area on the patio. It had been almost two years since my last visit to U.S. Pizza I am not a fan of thin crust pizza so U.S. Pizza is not one of my favorites.

I had the muffaletta, my wife had the ten inch sun dried tomato pesto chicken pizza (hold the bell peppers and onions), and my daughter had the ten inch bar-b-que chicken pizza. I was disappointed with the muffaletta. It tasted okay but I thought it was too small for the price. I was pleasantly surprised by the pizzas. Both of them were very good and I enjoyed them. I guess it was because it was the small pizza but each had a lot of toppings which made me forget that it was a thin crust pizza. I will be more willing to go to U.S. Pizza knowing that their ten inch pizza is loaded with toppings.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Food and service are great!! Very simple, casual, laid back atmosphere!!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

If you like pizza, this is the place. Great value for a large family.