“Take me out to a Classy Ball Park”

Dickey-Stephens Park
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a great Minor League Park with great venders. There is even a nice, enclosed restaurant and bar to beat the heat. The concessions in general are outstanding. The team is pretty good too, haven sent many players to the bigs.

There are newer reviews for Dickey-Stephens Park

Reviewed November 25, 2013

be sure to get to dickey-stephens at least once or twice during the season. great environment, very reasonable ticket prices with discounts easy to find and a good product on the field.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Being a Brit, we don't generally get Baseball, but I was so enthralled by this we went a second time with friends.
You see I just didn't realize what a social event it truly was/is and I thoroughly loved it!

I wish we played in in the UK at this level, but I think our weather is too dire for it to be as enjoyable as sitting in the Travlellers ground

1  Thank Simon W
Reviewed September 24, 2013

One of the best minor league parks I've been to, impressive facilities. Prices were reasonable, the seating was good and their scoreboard easy to view.They serve food from local restaurants as well as the typical fare. A small museum show how far back baseball goes in Little Rock. An attraction worth going to.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a baseball lovers dream park. Has outdoor kids play area, great food , comfortable seats and a very good sports venue. Easy parking and great view of downtown Little Rock downtown skyline.