“What a shame!”
Review of Ristorante Capeo

Ristorante Capeo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ristorante cápeo offers simple italian dishes made with the freshest ingredients prepared in an open kitchen. Chef eric isaac trained in various regions throughout italy cultivating a passion for their food and wines. Our staff, menu & wine list endeavor to share a taste of this passion and presentation.
Little Rock, AR
“What a shame!”
Reviewed July 31, 2009

Used to be great. Haven't been in three years. Still the same beautiful hostess and ambiance, That's where it ends. Avoid the anchovy appetizer and meatballs. The anchovies were gross and he meatballs were overcooked and tasteless. After our "first plate" of spaghetti carbonara and the pesto special, we passed on the second plate. The carbonara was bland (pancetta burnt!). The pesto was "ok". The bread was good. However, when we sat down, they brought us pre-packaged bread sticks with the packaging intact. What a turn-off! Won't go back. As previously stated, what a shame!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've eaten here once but...”
Reviewed November 10, 2008

I've eaten here once but it was good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really quite good. I want to go back so I can figure out exactly how much I love it by having more of the menu.”
Reviewed August 21, 2008

Louisiana
“Great”
Reviewed March 22, 2008

I dined at Restaurant Capeo over Easter weekend 2008. Service was great, food was great. Only issue was the place is a bit loud. I thought the wine was a bit over priced at first but quanity was large. Great experience !!

2 Thank shvtraveler
Batesville, Arkansas
“Food was good - But...............”
Reviewed January 14, 2008

Ate at Ristorante Capeo Saturday night. My husband and I were really looking forward to our night out in the big city and made reservations at Capeo. I had been once before about 18 months previously and loved it. We arrived slightly early, were seated immediately. Our server was pleasant, frendly and seemed to know the dishes. Our mozzerella special and hunter plate were great and the salads were good. But the main course - I had specifically ordered veal piccata, what I had my last visit and loved. My husband ordered the lamb. Our main course came relatively quickly. After a bite or two I couldn't locate a caper or any sauce. Whe I asked the water he laughed and told me he would bring the sauce, which he did - about 5 minutes later in a little bowl that I had to pour on my veal. As we never have lamb at home, which was why he ordered it, we were both somewhat unfamiliar with what we should have been expecting. He was puzzled that the side that was advertised with the dish did not arrive. About halfway through the meal the waiter came by and asked how his "pork" was. When we told the waiter that he had ordered the lamb, he once again laughed, looked through his tickets, said "you sure did, but the pork is good isn't it." He came by a bit later and gave us our drinks free - which amounted to about $10. I was pretty disappointed. We don't go out someplace nice too often, and they got BOTH of our entree's wrong. And to boot, I don't hink that it was handled well. I believe that a screw up like that should have warranted a visit from a manager or something. A $100 meal and neither of us got what we ordered, and, it really seemed to be no big deal to the waiter. It certainly was to us. The food was good, but the experience was frustrating and we likely will not return.

4 Thank SusanCBM