“Top 5 in Central Arkansas region”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ristorante Capeo

Ristorante Capeo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Ristorante cápeo offers simple italian dishes made with the freshest ingredients prepared in an open kitchen. Chef eric isaac trained in various regions throughout italy cultivating a passion for their food and wines. Our staff, menu & wine list endeavor to share a taste of this passion and presentation.
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Top 5 in Central Arkansas region”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

Ristorante Capeo is a charming little restaurant in downtown NLR. Since it is fairly small (I'm join to guess they can seat about 50-75 people at a time, reservations are definitely recommended on weekends and special occasions.

I think one of the best things about Capeo is that you can have a fabulous dinner regardless of your price range. If you just want pasta, that's perfectly fine, and most pasta's are under $15. We usually go all out on special occasions, and get a couple of appetizers, split a pasta entree between my husband and myself, then get an entree (this is ONLY for special occasions and we're absolutely STUFFED afterwards). We usually skip dessert because we're about in a food coma by that point, and I think if there's one place Capeo is lacking, it's desserts. I haven't been impressed the few times I have had dessert.

Service is friendly, but not intrusive. Wine selection is excellent. Most authentic Italian in LR/NLR area!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank travelhogAR

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

A great place for a date or a quiet dinner. Good wine selection and EXCELLENT food.

Visited January 2012
Cabot, Arkansas
“Really Classy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

Candlelight and fine food my kind of night out. Anniversary dinner surprise!

Visited December 2011
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good place for a night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

We always get good food at our neighborhood Italian restaurant. Good wine list. If you're feeling adventurous some night, get the full course meal. You get everything from appetizer through dessert. It's a lot of food, but it's fun to just let the chef pick for you!

Sacramento, California
“Homey ambience; amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Our innkeepers at our B&B assured us we would love this Italian Bistro, and we weren't disappointed. Advice to the wise: make a reservation! We were seated near the kitchen/bar, and our server had time to chat with us occasionally. My husband's pork chop was probably the best I've ever tasted and my chicken was also wonderful. Our wine choices, encouraged by our server, were also excellent. Ambience, service, food, and wine all exceeded our expectations. Coming from California, we didn't really expect to find one of the best restaurants we've ever visited, in Little Rock, so we were pleasantly surprised.

Visited November 2011