“Very Good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids
North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

We visited for my husbands birthday and everything was great, everybody enjyed their evening. The grandkids loved watching the chef and even tried to catch a piece of meat in their mouth.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Roland, OK
“Love Benihana!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Always love Benihana, though our presenter was dull as broken lead. He would utter, "butter," or "rice" or something occasionally. He didn't have much personality. He did manage to hit my kid in the face with a piece of chicker, lol, he wasn't a good aim! Still, it's luck of the draw with the chefs and a Japanese steak house. I still give them a ten!

Visited June 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food good - cleanliness iffy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Enjoyed a great dinner, full belly, fun all around. Waiting on check and a roach fell from above onto the frying area to sizzle up and die. I almost threw all that great food right back up. Worst part? Manager acted like it was no big deal - they just come in from outside, not in food, no attempt to even appear embarrased about a roach dropping in. After offering to pay for the drinks but not the food, we were asked to leave which we promptly did after tipping the waitress who had been great. She said I was forgetting my leftovers and I told her I would not be able to eat any of that now. Bad ending to a good night.

Visited August 2012
“Great sushi, mediocre service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I have had a variety of sushi rolls and they have all been wonderful. The calamari tempura is pretty good also. I have not been in the hibachi side of the restaraunt. The area with tables reminds me of a hotel bar. But hey it is attached to a hotel! Service is kinda slow but everyone is nice and friendly. No beers on tap which seems to be the thing in Japanese restaraunts.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Memphis, Tennessee
“Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

We had a great experience. The sushi was good, the service was also good. The sushi chiefs was really neat watching them prepare the sushi. We sat at the sushi bar. We had 2 meals there.

Visited May 2013