“Gross” 1 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Gross”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

I'm not sure how this hole in the wall stays in business. The buffet food is not fresh and the facilities are dirty. I'll never eat at this place again!

Visited April 2013

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Poor Customer Service & Food Poisoning!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

The lady who took my order barely speaks English which created a language barrier. She then started to grunt and say the "F" word. When I said excuse me, she just said nothing.
When I got there and she took my money, she asked me if I was the one who called in the order. I said yes and she smiled.
I then asked if the Manager was there and she said no. I then asked when the manager would be there and she said no.
I explained to her that I didn't appreciate her using the F word at me. She then just shrugged her shoulders and acted like it was no big deal
Shortly after eating I got a bad headache and a bad stomach issues. I should have known not to eat the food.
Do not go there!!!!!

Dallas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor customer service....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Sadly this review is mixed. The food was awesome, but great food doesn't make up for poor customer service. My husband and I ordered dinner to be delivered to our hotel room. We specifically asked for eating utensils. $30.00 and half an hour later our food arrived minus the silverware. When we called to inquire about it we were told that they would not bring us silverware unless they had another delivery to make in our general direction. We were upset because here we were with food and no way to eat it. Luckily for us our hotel was able to help us out. When we called Great Wall a second time we were told that they assumed the hotel would provide the silverware for us. From a consumers stand point, we ordered the food from the restaurant and not the hotel. If the hotel hadn't had plastic silverware or had told us no, we would have been stuck with food we couldn't eat.

Visited July 2012
Fayetteville, AR
“Wonderful Fresh Food in an unexpected place. Nothing fancy just great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

We stayed at the Hyatt place for an appt in Little Rock, AR. The front desk had their menu and the lady told us it was good. The nice man delivered the food within 20+ minutes and it was fantastic, still very hot and large portions.
We ended up visiting Little Rock again and wanted to eat Chinese. We found the undescript restaurant in a small line of businesses on the main road. We didn't realize it was just take out, but there was a small table there they let us (3) sit at. It was so nice to watch these nice ladies actually COOK our food AFTER we ordered it. It was fresh, hot and great tasting.I give it a 10+ The portions are large enough for 2 adults @ $7.50 and up each meal. Can't beat it!

• Visited August 2011