“LOVE IT:)”
Review of My Friend's Place

My Friend's Place
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 30, 2012

if your ever visit the little rock, arkansas area you wont be dissapointed service is fast and friendly the prices are very reasonable and the food is fresh and yummy try their special a "big nasty steak" and big it is also add a side of the shrimp broussard it melts in your mouth the staff and even the regular crowd is very nice it has a nice patio, pool tables and its one of the few bars in arkansas you can smoke in but it never smelled smokey in there. you have to be 18 to get in so its a nice place to get away from the kids for awhile the decor is casual and comfortable you can go in all dressed up or in just jeans and its just a happy place to spend an evening with friends the owner is very hands on but dont ask for recipe, as charming as he is he just smiles and changes the subject...truly the best little neighborhood bar in town:) cant wait to go back:)

1  Thank Kimberly h

Reviewed December 11, 2010

We finally tried MFP last night. I had to see what made this the #2 restaurant out of 165 on this site. Now I know: this place is great! I had the catfish special, and my son had the chicken strip dinner. The catfish was the best I've ever had: hot, crispy, well-seasoned, clean and white. The freedom fries were delicious, and the chicken strips were excellent (I think they make them there). They have an extensive menu with specials on most days. Now I'll be a regular, especially on Friday nights. Adding to all of this, the prices are very reasonable. It shows inside and outside that this man appreciates the military and those who have served and those serving now. Give it a try, and tell him I sent you.

1  Thank levynative
Reviewed September 20, 2010

not only is the food great but it feels as though you are truly in the company of friends. Bill Yeates is a great host. (And a darned good dancer!)

Reviewed November 20, 2008

I have been to My Friend's Place a few times. The chicken wings are a must have as well as the potatoe skins. It's a great place to have some drinks, play some pool, and listen to some music. Staff is great and the place is clean. I know I will be back!!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2007

Great location at the corner of Military and Mac Arthur Dr. in N.L.R.
This place was a DX service station back in the 50's and 60's. Now it has be beautifully restored with stain glass cieling fans, stone floors, tall cielings, large covered patio in the back with a huge parking lot well off the street.
The food is really something to experance. Home cooking at it finest, with large portions just like Mon fed us growing up.
I haven't found a place in town that can cook as well as this place and price it so low. You can get a great plate lunch and a large glass of tea for $7.50 every week day.
If you want great food and plenty of it at a low price with a touch of class , this place is it. Now the seceret is out.