“Fresh food, salad and sandwiches”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Shelby Township, Michigan
“Fresh food, salad and sandwiches”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

All my food was great. I returned twice more during my stay in town.

Many healthy options. My favorite was the wild salmon salad. Great for carryout service.

• Visited June 2014

Sherwood, Arkansas, United States
“Watch out for Tuesday nights”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This is normally a reliable restaurant with good and fresh food and friendly, helpful staff. However my recent Tuesday evening visit did not end well: no ginger muffins, no chocolate ice cream, no chocolate syrup. The manager on duty said they were out of more than that and someone did not get order right but they had a Tuesday night truck coming and that maybe I should be aware of eating on Tuesdays.

“Great Jason's lication”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We enjoy JD at almost anytime but it always seems to be the place we go when we want to eat out and can't decide where to go. This location is always clean with friendly staff.

North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Mmmm!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Love Jason's deli! I usually get the salad bar, just because there are so many options. The only problem I've experienced before has been wilted/brown salad. Just had the Texas chili for the first time and it was good as well!!

Jacksonville, Arkansas
“Eat here at least 1-2 times a week for lunch then dinner.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Want a great salad place? You can choose your greens and they have an array of toppings to put on your salad. I love that I can get the red and yellow bells and boiled eggs on my salad. Service is great and you have to try their tea!

Visited April 2014