“Good”

Riverfront Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Riverfront Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Got the prime rib. It was good, but like most steakhouses, was not great. Too many added flavors. Same with the filet served my companion. A good steak shouldn't need more than salt and pepper. Added herbs and spices usually aren't an improvement. Their style of prime rib and steak is popular.

Salad bar is good, shrimp, lettuce, spinich and blue cheese dressing are always a winner. Desserts are limited.

Service was excellent. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The filet mignon is the best I have ever had! The service is always consistently good. The salad bar is absolutely amazing with tons of choices. They have artichokes, shrimp, real bacon, etc. The prices are reasonable for the level of food you are getting. They have a great website with the menu listed. We have had two Christmas parties here as well with my office and they are a huge hit with my staff. This is hands down our favorite restaurant!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We recently dined at the Riverfront Steakhouse with my brother and his wife. I didn't expect much from a hotel restaurant, but was very pleasantly surprised. Our steaks were cooked perfectly. Shawn was our server, and he was more than accommodating. He even added a couple of handfuls of wine corks to my collection! My only complaint is that we had to go to the salad bar to get our salads. In a nice restaurant, I would prefer my salad be brought to me at the table. I found their wine prices exceptional, especially compared to what we are used to in Dallas.

Hint: split a baked potato--they're huge!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Actually ate here twice because the first night was so good, we could not have asked for better service, food or atmosphere. The second night we invited some friends to eat with us because we had enjoyed the night before so much but were very disappointed. There were some private parties which the staff devoted all their time too. Our food was very late coming out [we eventually had to ask for it] & we never had a waiter check on us. If I ever eat here again I will make sure there is nothing else going on.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The steaks were were very good as were the garlic mashed potatoes. Salad bar was mediocre. Don't expect a river view (our view was of the parking lot). If the Cosmo had vodka in it, it wasn't much. I expect a little more for that kind of money. Live guitar music was very nice.