“Outstanding BBQ”

Lindsey's Hospitality
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Since 1956 Lindsey has been serving up a tradition of delicious. People come from miles around for our Bar B Q and Plate lunches. In house Banquet facility and Outside Catering also available.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Attended an event they catered. BBQ was very good with all the extra sides. Their employees were very down home and friendly. Would recommend them catering any event.

Donnie L, Owner at Lindsey's Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! Hope you stop by next time you are in our area!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I love Lindsey's BBQ! Excellent Service, wonderful food, great staff! Hands down the best BBQ in Little Rock Area.. Lindsey's is my one stop place for the best tasting, finger licking BBQ. When you are in town you have to go to Lindsey's! You will be so glad you did. Let the staff of Lindsey's make you go WOW!!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Lindsey's is a great place to eat Southern, home grown food that is nutritious. It is a place where you can take your time eating and enjoy the favors of the food. It takes you back to the time(if you were born) when after church you had a great meal at grandma's house followed by a nap.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed February 9, 2014

What a delight to have a place that is family owned, has the BEST barbeque in the state, and has such a pleasant, caring staff. I always send a Lindsey's Sympathy tray instead of flowers when there is a death in our family or friends. I was Program Chair for a Guild. When we have out of state teachers here to speak, I make a concerted effort to make Lindsey's one of our meal stops. I always get rave reviews from teachers that go all over the country and to Europe. They are burned out with chain foods, no matter how upscale. Lindsey's offers top-notch comfort food. They are wonderful ambassadors for Arkansas!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Donnie L, Owner at Lindsey's Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope that we can continue to be of service to you and your guest.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

They always treat me like family whenever I come in. I would always recommend them to anyone. Keep up tue good work and food!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you again soon.