“forgiven”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 8, 2014

my last visit was ruined by horrible service. They told us the wait was one hour, and we were seated after five minutes! Then the server brought salads and no utensils. We had to wait with our food in front of us for 15 minutes before the waiter re-appeared. Someone else brought out dinner, and then the waiter did not return for another 20 minutes to check on us.... while he checked continuously on a near by table... racing by so fast, we could barely get his attention. The food was good - but we could not wait to get out of there. The floors were so slippery they really are a safety hazard. I have had good service there before, so I will be returning ... at some point.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Bar was quiet and nice to continue with dinner meeting. Bar tender was attentive and very friendly. Bar manager stopped by as well to make sure we where taken care of as well. Food quality, temp, etc where awesome - easily will return

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Went on a Saturday afternoon and the restaurant was very busy, This being said the food was great as was the service. The server was wonderful even though she was crazy busy she kept us served and we got our food faster than we expected.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Went went to eat here the Friday night after Thanksgiving. We were staying at the super nice Marriott hotel next door so we walked over to eat at outback. My husband, 21 month old baby and I really enjoyed the food and service.

I got the slow cooked pork tenderloin. It was delicious. Broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes were my sides. My husband got a steak and baked potato and salad. Everything was delicious and the service was great!!!!!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Victoria's steak fillet over a wood-fired grill, accompanied by a nice sweet potato and grilled vegetables - really nicely cooked, presented and delivered. Good job guys!