“Always consistent”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've had the best filet mignon I've ever eaten here--eschew the seasonings and sauces--and the most disappointing. Apparently some cooks--they couldn't be chefs--occasionally throw on a small sirloin instead of a filet. My partner prefers seafood and finds that the Outback serves consistently delicious fish. The salads are always crisp, dressings tasty, and the veggies cooked a pointe. The wait is never long and the prices are reasonable. Wines are also reasonable.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My family decieded to visit Outback after church and take advantage of them now being open for lunch on Saturday and Sunday. We arrived at 12:45. Our waiter greeted us by saying that he does not want to work Sunday because he is a full time student and the are just asking too much of him. I should have got up and took my family somewhere different right then. We got our drinks and bread in resonable time but my 10 year and and 4 year old started getting ancy about 1:40 and when we would ask the waiter to check on our food he said "I sure will" with as much enthusiasm as someone going for a root canal. We also noticed that the table next to us had just gotten their salads and they were there BEFORE we were. Anyway, we ask for the Manager and was told we must wait a moment. This was at 1:55 and still no food. We got up and left. The manger did come outside and said, please don't leave hungry, I will comp the food. At this time we were done! No telling how long we would have still had to wait and they were not that busy! Please stay away from this one for lunch!

1  Thank 9NUMBERS
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We arrived about 5:15 PM and was seated immediately. By 7 PM, the place is packed. The artichoke dip appetizer was great. My wife had grilled chicken salad that had walnuts, apples and the house vinegrette dressing---out of this world good. I had the steak and they cooked it just like I ordered and it was very good. I thought the service was a little slow but that was OK because we had the time. Don't stop here if you are in a hurry but if you like good food and have time, it's a good stop.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Family gave the restaurant another opportunity after past disappointing visits. Service was good and manager was great. Unfortunately, when we get to know the manager well then it probably wasn't a great night overall. Food just doesn't meet the standards of Outback chains from past years. Steaks tonight were so overcooked that they were difficult to cut. Fries were so overcooked that they were not edible even when covered with ketchup. Again, great people but the quality of food for the price paid means that this restaurant will not get another chance.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Service here was excellent, food excellent, and nice atmosphere. I'm sure this Outback gets crowded at times, but everytime we've been there we get seated fairly quickly.