“Burns Park Dog Park”

Orlando
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Burns Park Dog Park”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

A GEM! Three large areas for your dog to romp and play. Areas are divided by dog size so you don't have to worry about your little dog getting run over by bigger pups. Our dog had lots of room to play and fetch her ball. Also met some really nice people. If I lived in NLR, I would probably take my dog a few times a week to play. As it was, we spent four days in the area and visited three times.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank TimeTrvlr4

Hot Springs, Arkansas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Plenty to do for everyone.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I grew up in the area of this park and probably took it for granted. It is the largest city incorporated park in the US. It's so accessible and it's clean. There are playing fields for every sport, horseback riding trails, hiking trails, walking paths, frisbe golf, archery ranges, golfing, a small ammusment park with rides and plenty of pavallions and tables for reunions or just a quiet picnic.

Charlo, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great Fun for the Kids in the Daytime...AVOID AFTER DARK”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

OK Mixed feelings about this park. On the upside it has some fantastic playground equipment that looks amazing for children. There are great bike trails, a dog park, etc. So there is lots to do here in the DAYTIME.

That being said.. avoid this place like the plague after dark. It changes its nature completely when the sun goes down. There is no real security in this park, and because its partially wooded there are some areas where you should definitely not go after dark.

Just driving through this park after dark you can see drug deals, all sorts of shady looking individuals walking around, bums getting drunk, etc... I actually had a guy approach a group of friends I as with and ask us if we needed anyone's car "towed somewhere where they would never find it" I politely said no thanks but I'd keep him in mind and he drove off.. WEIRD....

Sooooo, the bottom line is, in the daytime this is a great place to bring the kids, there will be tons of people around and it feels very safe. But as the sun goes down, book it outta there.

Visited March 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful Park”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

So much for kids to do.. The little amusemnt park is adorable .. Friendly staff and a darling little train ride .. Keep in mind I said little

Conway, Arkansas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A Great Asset To The Community, but Poor Security and Safety”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This park has a lot to offer the community with it's various amenities, but it has always had problems with crime. It's hard for me to enjoy a park if I can't go and engage in my activities without worrying if my car will be broken into or if my personal safety is at risk. If you do want to go to this park go in a group, never alone, and if at all possible stick to when they have scheduled events when there will be more security on hand.

Visited August 2012