All reviews free laundry home away from home outdoor grill extended stay full kitchen front desk ice maker clean rooms indoor pool the staff was great great place to stay walking distance fast food business trip other hotels great room bed was very comfortable
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

When I stayed here it was very pleasent. Everything was very clean and everyone was very nice. Angelica was very friendly and upbeat, even though she wouldn't two step, but still very nice. The cleaning services were quick and effective.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Courtney P, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2016

Thank you so much Paul B for ranking our hotel FIVE STARS! We will have to have a talk with Angelica about two-stepping, but we are happy to see that she took great care of you while you were here! We appreciate you and your business, and hope to see you back soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed April 11, 2016

The staff here are real friendly and pleasant, they all call me by my name. Brittany always greets me with a smile, the rooms are always clean, and the beds are comfortable, the kitchenets are nice to use for an extended stay

Date of stay: April 2016

Thank you Karla for ranking our hotel all 5 STARS! We appreciate your business, and are so glad to see that Brittany has taken such good care of you while you've been in town! We LOVE our full kitchens as well, and hope that you have been able to cook up lots of meals while using the stove and all of the appliances that go with it. Thank you again for being a loyal IHG member!

Reviewed April 2, 2016

Forget about the multiple bags of trash in the stairwells throughout our weekend here. I'm not sure who decided this was a good plot of land to build a hotel on but they should be fired. Nearby train tracks means train whistles blowing very often, Worse yet, there's a US Postal truck facility right behind the hotel that runs all through the night. Trucks are constantly moving semi-trailers around and the trucks are equipped with back up alarms so they emit a loud beeping. All...night...long...

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us! We appreciate your business, and apologize for any inconvenience that you may have encountered when it comes to the noise. I can assure you that I have passed along your feedback to my owner, who is looking into the issue. We always strive to be a great hotel that guests love, and want to assure that you have a wonderful stay with excellent customer service. If you happen to need anything at all, please don't hesitate to give me a call. Thank you.

Reviewed March 13, 2016

The hotel was very clean and the staff was amazing. The indoor pool and hot tub were great. And the outdoor grill area is second to none. This was the best Candlewood we have ever stayed in. The front desk woman Brittany was amazing.

Room tip: Stay on the front side of hotel so the sun does not wake you up too early.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Tim Q
Courtney P, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Thank you for ranking us FIVE STARS, we appreciate it! I am so glad that Brittany took such great care of you during your stay, and that you loved the hot tub/indoor pool while you were here. Our outdoor gazebo area is awesome! Especially with the TV including surround sound and the stainless steel grills. That is definitely one of my favorite amenities as well! Thank you for being a loyal customer, and we hope to see you back in the near future!

Reviewed February 23, 2016

This was a very nice place. It was very clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable! Also, the desk help that I dealt with were both tremendously helpful and polite.
It had a heated indoor pool that the kids really loved. It was a great place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Courtney P, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2016

Thank you Tracy N for your recent review on our hotel and for leaving us 5 STARS! We appreciate you taking the time to do so. I am happy to see that you and your children were able to go for a swim in our indoor heated pool, and loved it! I hope that you will consider us your hotel of choice going forward in the Central AR area. Thank you and I hope to see you again soon!