“Just as reviewed.....”

Candlewood Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Friendly staff, clean facilities, spacious rooms. Nice work area for travelling business people - lots of space for all the electronic gadgets from the mobile office. Combing the laundry room and the gym access is a great idea...now there is NO excuse not to get the heart pumping while doing the most mundane chore....nicely done!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris W
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed our concept of putting the laundry facility and fitness center close by to be able to work out while washing your clothes! That is one of our best amenities is having the FREE laundry facility onsite for all guests. We hope to see you back at the hotel in the future, and please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you to help make your stay even more enjoyable!

Thank you!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

If you are looking for one night or several months, look no further than the Candlewood Suites in North Little Rock. This is a new establishment with lots of ammenities, the hotel has thought of everything! A pool, Jaccuzzi, Gym, clean comfortable rooms with a studio apartment feel. They boost an outdoor patio with granite countertops, built in grills for BBQ, flat screen TV and surround sound. The simple life pleasures could only be outdone by the friendly, knowledgable staff who are always quick with a smile, eager to help with hospitality you can only feel in the south! I own a house in North Carolina but I felt like I was home at the Candlewood. Thank you for everything Courtney, Jill and Jennifer. You made my extended stay (3 mo) memorable and if I ever get back to Little Rock you can be sure I will be back to stay with you.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our brand new hotel for your extended stay in North Little Rock, AR! We are happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel, the staff, and the amenities that we offer to each guest. Our gazebo is one of our popular amenities, along with the full kitchens in every room! I will definitely pass the comments along to our amazing staff members, since we always love to hear feedback from our guests! Please let me know if travel brings you back down our way, we would love to see you at the hotel again!

Thank you! Have a great day, and stay safe!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Halfway through a 5-month stay in the Candlewood Suites, and I couldn't be more pleased with a hotel! Courtney went out of her way to provide our group rooms within our budget allowance, and Jill leads a professional staff that keeps the rooms clean and the coffee hot! I'd recommend this place to any/all of our colleagues in the future!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel! We are so happy to see that you have settled in and made our hotel your home for the next few months. I will definitely pass along to Courtney and Jill about the great service that they have provided to you during your stay, it is always great to hear! Thank you for your business, and I am always here if you ever need anything! Don't hesitate to let me know!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you need a long term stay in Little Rock, I would highly recommend this Candlewood Suites. The staff are very accommodating, especially Courtney and Jill, and have made my stay as nice as possible. The facility is new and the rooms are clean. The housekeeping staff is very friendly and helpful and keep the rooms in good shape. The grill area is a nice benefit behind the Hotel. They have been great to my group on our 5 month stay in Little Rock, and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on our brand new hotel! We are happy to see that our staff and amenities have helped to make your stay as enjoyable as possible during your 5 month stay! I will be sure to pass the feedback along to Courtney, Jill, and the housekeeping as well considering that it is our goal to provide 100% customer satisfaction at all times. Our grill area is perfect for relaxing and cooking out at the end of your day, and we are glad to see that you have found that useful! Thank you again, and we look forward to having you with us!!

General Manager/Owner

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel for a weekend. Our first night was interrupted sleep during the entire night. Whoever did the site survey prior to buying this property missed the fact that a U.S. Postal Hub is next door and they do have the beeping back up warning on every truck. Hear every one of them.
This hotel brags for being number 1 in 2012 on Trip Advisor in the North Little Rock area. We didn't see it and was disappointed.
If you like train horns, you will love this place! One every 30 minutes during the night.
After talking with the staff, they gave us another room on the other end of the property and it was completely quiet. Don't know why we couldn't have had that in the beginning?
Property is clean, new and has a nice kitchen. Could provide more dishes for more than two people. Especially in rooms that accommodates 5.
Room is not very big. Normal size hotel room. For a suite, should have more space for dining, etc. Only one chair for dining.
Walked in the pool room and the chlorine was so strong, it burned my eyes. Would recommend that to anyone unless you want green hair.
If you stay here, good luck on room selection. I would ask for the quiet room. On second thought, I would go where they have a breakfast and quiet rooms for the same or better price!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Agwtravel
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding our brand new hotel. I apologize for the noise that you heard regarding the trucks at night, as we normally don't have a problem with guests hearing the trucks throughout the night at the local UPS station. I would be more than happy to discuss any problems that you may have had within your stay with you over the phone or email, please feel free to reach me directly below. It is always our top priority to make sure that our guests are happy and taken care of!

Thank you, and have a great day!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed here in mid-June on a road trip. Really great place! They have free laundry(washer and dryer), which we took advantage of. Newer place, updated, everything was VERY nice! Would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend. GPS systems may not be able to locate the address it's so new. Area is very nice with a mall and restaurants nearby.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us during your road trip through North Little Rock! We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, and the amenities at the hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience that the GPS system may have caused with our new address. Our hotel is so new that we are still going through the process to update the new street name, and our hotel's location on the map that filters to all of the GPS systems. We should have the problem resolved within the next few weeks. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help make your next stay even more enjoyable!

Thank you!

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this facility three to four times a month. The service is unbeatable. Friendly, professional staff. Beds are very comfortable. The room is of good size and everything is always impecably clean. There is a nice area for grilling, indoor pool and hot tub, work out room, borrow lockers with pretty much anything you might find in a furnished vacation rental. The price is quite reasonable for the quality stay. Located right down the road to many fast food establishments and resturaunts as well as Walmart, Target, and a Mall. In my opinion...I don't think for the cost this quality can be beat.

• Stayed: July 2013

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our brand new hotel for your recent stay, and for leaving us your feedback! That is great that you enjoyed your stay, and found our hotel to be all around superior in the level of service provided and the amenities that we offer. We look forward to having you at the hotel on your next trip to the North Little Rock area, and please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help make your stay even more enjoyable!