See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

My stay here was great!!!! Great service from check in to check out. The room was perfectly clean, all linens and counters impeccable. Much kudos to the staff abd management. We did not have the breakfast though so I cannot comment on that, however I am recommending strongly the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
RRI459, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Dear Guest.
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay.I'm so pleased to hear that about your stay was perfect. Thank you for choosing RED ROOF INN NORTH LITTLE ROCK JFK CITY CENTER. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

All the staff here are very friendly and hard working to ensure guests enjoy their stay. Room is very clean. No problems with the room, the internet, the phone. Room is bery quite. Everything was in order and the beds wew very comfortable. We would stop here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
RRI459, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Taylor,

Reviewed March 18, 2018

This place is older. The elevator was bashed and dirt. The hallways were filthy. The room was not very clean. The plumbing was iffy. On the positive side, the room was quiet, and the bed comfortable. However, on balance, it was not a good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frank H
RRI459, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Frank,
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am sorry to hear that inconvenience. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area. Sorry again for inconvenience.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Great Stay. Proffesional and friendly service. Clean rooms. Affordable. I enjoyed the stay, the staff were very accommodating. I stayed for three nights which were excellent. I would recommend anyone who is on a budget to book with Red Roof Inn at this JFK location.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay perfect. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

My stay at the Red Roof Inn North Little Rock was perfectly acceptable, and the friendly staff (a black female who looked to be in her 20s or 30s when I checked in, and a white man who looked to be in his 30s or 40s the next morning) were both real assets to the hotel as they were friendly, pleasant, and made appropriate small talk. The refrigerator in my room did not function, but that was only a minor inconvenience. The only gripe I have with this hotel are some of the handwritten signs I noticed in the property. One was in the elevator saying that you are being recorded and to not steal the lightbulbs (?!). Seriously? I stay in dozens of hotels each year and I don't recall ever seeing such a sign. It's analogous to telling public bathroom users not to steal the toilet seats or urinal cakes... Another was by a side entrance to the building (near the outdoor pool) saying that police would be called and that you'd be subject to immediate arrest it you attempted to use this door without a room key in your possession. The signs made me think "what does management think of guests if they feel the need to warn us not to steel light bulbs?!?" It also reminded me of Basil Fawlty and his inclusion of the words "no riff-raff" in his advert for his hotel's gourmet night...

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo