Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center
Hotels.com
$98
$73
$85
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
$114
$94
Residence Inn
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites(North Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$71
$68
$72
La Quinta
$100
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
$114
$99
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsan older hotelwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk clerkoutdoor poolclean roomsrockjfkrefrigerator
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is an older "legacy" hotel like the Hiltons and Marriotts back in the 70's that is showing its age. Its had some paint and updating to freshen things up, but underneath the fluff and puff its an old property.

I stayed in room 409 an double/double room

PRO'S

Clean
has micro/fridge combo
32" flatscreen
Decent bedding but cheap pillows
Good size work table, but cheap chair
Nice lobby
Nice front desk staff, WILLIAM did an excellent job. Very friendly and helpful. Good Job!
Fresh paint
Outdoor pool

CON'S

Older property
Light/moderate road noise
Dated bathroom with cultured marble
Horrible internet (I actually used the Baymonts signal next door)
Towel bar pulled out of wall (fixed once already)
Toilet wouldn't flush without holding handle down

Overall I would give this property a 75/100 and 80/100 for value. The AAA price was good through Kayak. I would consider staying here in the future at the right price. The fact that it was CLEAN means a lot.

Room Tip: Face side opposite freeway
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Jeananne H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time in your review to emphasize the good things about your recent stay with us. It means alot to me and my staff to read the positives first!

While we can't change the age of the hotel, we can strive to have the BEST staff and the cleanest rooms in our area, and those are our goals. We are also working on improving the internet service at the property.

Thank you again for taking time to share both the positive and the "needs improving" aspects of your stay with us.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I were traveling cross country from Washington state to Maryland with our dog. We were looking particularly for pet-friendly hotels, we experienced the gamut of quality and cleanliness. This hotel was clean, the staff very friendly, and the location convenient when traveling by freeway. However, when we called to make reservations we were sent to some corporate call center, so questions about parking, policies, etc. were not clearly answered. Also, the price they actually charged us was $25 more than the advertised price, in addition there was a $30 pet fee which was significantly more than the $5-$10 we'd been charged at other chain hotels. There also appeared to be a complimentary breakfast on the website, this is not the case. There is a restaurant on site that offers a breakfast buffet (typical fare of complimentary breakfasts... Cereal, muffins, rubbery eggs, etc.) and they offer you a 20% discount. The restaurant also serves dinner, which I would strongly suggest you avoid, it was barely edible. Overall, not the worst experience (except for the awful dinner), but overpriced and evasive about pricing and amenities.

• Stayed: July 2013
Jeananne H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am glad you found the hotel to be clean, the staff friendly, and the location convenient. I do apologize for he difference in rates, had I known I would have made that adjustment for you. I am also checking on the complimentary breakfast information - we are a full service Holiday Inn and do not include breakfast in our rates like the Holiday Inn Express' chain does. I am sorry if this was misrepresented to you, and we will certainly take care of this so it does not happen in the future.

Thanks!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The hotel is right off the highway which is nice, but I couldn't tell if it was in a safe area. The nice thing I realized after my 2nd night was the police station was across the street so that made me feel a little better.

When I checked in the staff was nice and I only paid about $81.00/night online with their pre-pay and it was the least expensive Holiday Inn in Little Rock. The hotel itself is older and it shows it's wear and tear. Note that when you use their elevator it has no air that runs through it so it is pretty warm in there and the doors shut immediately so get in and out quick! Room was average and the air conditioning was one of those loud wall units. It had a refrig and microwave so if you're staying for awhile at least that was good. The room wasn't anything to write home about and it was just a little older, but it worked for me. Unfortunately, there were kids running up/down the hallways on the floor above me and you could hear them for quite a while. The only thing that always annoys me at hotels is that it's hard to find any plug ins for your phone and computer unless you are sitting at the desk area so either bring an extension cord or sit at the desk to do any work, but their internet worked fine and it was free.

I'm not sure I would stay here again, but it wasn't the worst place I've been.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear spicytravelasian,

Thank you for your review and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. I am delighted to hear that you found our staff nice and our location suitable for your needs. Whilst I am pleased with the good comments, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay with us. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The staff was very friendly but the hotel was old and felt dirty. Old furniture with old mattresses that led you to wonder how many thousands have people have snored on the pillows you were using. The parking lot is dark and does not feel safe. This area borders one of the many bad areas of Little Rock. I highly recommend you pay the extra 10 bucks and stay in the financial district 8 miles south. It is safer and much much cleaner.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Aatwatch1,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. I appreciate the compliments on the staff and the level of service provided. It encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. However, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the hotel conditions may have caused you. Rest assured that the issues you have raised have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Looking for a hotel for 20 family members due to an emergency. I needed a hotel with airport/amtrak transportation and decided on this one. 16 people decided to stay where they provided complimentary breakfast which this location did not. Four of us stayed here - Glad we did!! I live in Vegas where the hotel industry and customer service is everything. I am used to glitzy ritzy huge hotels so I was a little apprehensive about this one. Not impressed when the shuttle drove up (which needed a Holiday Inn Logo on the van). To my surprise the lobby was nice and it had a huge salt water aquarium. Outstanding staff - All the staff was polite and courteous and had exceptional customer service skills. The rooms were clean, good restaurant food, great shuttle service. The staff really showed compassion during our difficult time and provided exceptional service with all of our many requests! Special thanks to the front desk and George. Carlos you were amazing thanks! I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to let us know how much you enjoyed our staff. We have some terrific employees and I love to hear when they treat our customers exceptionally well - it is our goal to treat you all with southern hospitality and excellent customer service! Thanks!