The hotel is right off the highway which is nice, but I couldn't tell if it was in a safe area. The nice thing I realized after my 2nd night was the police station was across the street so that made me feel a little better.
When I checked in the staff was nice and I only paid about $81.00/night online with their pre-pay and it was the least expensive Holiday Inn in Little Rock. The hotel itself is older and it shows it's wear and tear. Note that when you use their elevator it has no air that runs through it so it is pretty warm in there and the doors shut immediately so get in and out quick! Room was average and the air conditioning was one of those loud wall units. It had a refrig and microwave so if you're staying for awhile at least that was good. The room wasn't anything to write home about and it was just a little older, but it worked for me. Unfortunately, there were kids running up/down the hallways on the floor above me and you could hear them for quite a while. The only thing that always annoys me at hotels is that it's hard to find any plug ins for your phone and computer unless you are sitting at the desk area so either bring an extension cord or sit at the desk to do any work, but their internet worked fine and it was free.
I'm not sure I would stay here again, but it wasn't the worst place I've been.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family friendly Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center is centrally located in the business district with Verizon Arena, Statehouse Convention Center, Arkansas State Capitol Building and Robinson Center all with in just a few miles. Enjoy family fun at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum and the Arkansas Museum of Discovery or enjoy the outdoors at the Dickey Stephens Park, Riverfront Park, and Burns Park located no more than 20 minutes from the hotel. When you check in, check out the fantastic amenities at the Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center! The rooms at this family friendly inn are 100% Smoke -Free and offer free WiFi, Flat Screen TV, hairdryers, iron & ironing boards, cable TV and in-room coffee. Our deluxe and superior rooms include microwave & refrigerator. We also offer an outdoor pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day), coin laundry, fitness facility, 24 hour business center, and a conference room. One well behaved family pet per room is welcome and children under 17 are free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn North Little Rock Hotel North Little Rock
- North Little Rock Holiday Inn