“Great place to stay!”

Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. My friends and I enjoyed our stay. The room was very nice and larger than a lot I've stayed in. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Simply Home isn't the Capital Hotel, but that's certainly not what you're paying for either. What Simply Home IS is comfortable, safe, and exceptionally affordable. The property is pristine and quiet, and the bed gave me as good a night's sleep as I've had in a hotel ever. The staff is invariably polite and well-versed. For $60 a night, including tax, what more could you ask for?

Room Tip: Ask to be on the back side of the building, away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm extremely happy with simply home inn and suites. This is my second time staying at this hotel and my stay was so pleasant again. They provide the best customer service, I have travelled so much so far but they have the best coustomer service.The people at the front desk are very cooperative and helpful. The bed and pillows are super comfortable.the rooms are spotless and the bathrooms are super clean. Love the aroma in the hotel lobby and in the rooms. Breakfast was just perfect,what we need in the morning and its more than enough when it's provided free.i would stay here every time I visit north little rock. Absolutely love this place!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Marty203
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed at this property twice on our trip to Arkansas to visit relatives, both upon arriving, and on our last nite before leaving.
The first stay was pretty good, altho we were a bit concerned about the neighborhood when the lady at check in said don't worry the property has cameras and police patrol the lot frequently....it was nite and pretty dark outside.
We had a good nites sleep and nice complimentary breakfast. We did notice that the pool was closed in the morning when we were leaving, but didn't think too much about it a the time.
We decided to book again for our last nite before flying out in the morning since thie rooms were clean and comfortable and a good value for the price....actually a little less the second stay.
This time we arrived late afternoon and thought we'd sit by the pool and relax a bit. The pool was still closed a week later! When we asked why, they said some local kids had vadalized it....making the neighborhood seem even scarier!
Before going to bed I tried running the hot water to wash my face, and it never got hot, just luke warm. I thought perhaps there were too many guests taking nite time showers.
Then in the morning I went to take a shower and still NO Hot Water! Needless to say i was very upset, wanting to shower before leaving for the airport. When I called down to the front desk the lady said it went out the nite before and they didn't know when it would be fixed!
When we went downstairs to use the computer to print out our boarding passes i heard another guest who was very unhappy about the pool and hot water, as well.
I wanted to complain to the manager "Mike Virang", but he wasn't in.......seems to me he should have been there first thing in the morning to get someone working on the water heater, asap.
Instead he left the poor girl at the front desk, who didn't know anything, to deal with the problem and apologize to the guests.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Super friendly staff and very spacious room (I rented a room with a king size bed). All typical amenities were available (refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, flat screen, coffee maker, iron, etc.). All non-smoking facility and no pets, which I appreciate. It felt safe and comfortable. It's close enough to Little Rock and is near small local stores. I have absolutely no complaints and would certainly stay there again if I ever visit Little Rock.

Also, they give you passes to a nearby 10Fitness gym, which was pretty nice.

Room Tip: I didn't rate the pool or restaurant bc I they're not applicable to my stay.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Feral_Diggy
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Simple hotel...GREAT price. Older, but nice and homey. Very friendly staff. Ashley was WONDERFUL! Check in desk, we called a couple of times, checking prices and room availability. Ashley was friendly and patient...even jokingly offered us a discount for being of 40, since I didn't have any other discounts options (AAA or Military). Rooms themselves are comfy, we had a King Suite with pull-out sofa, which is all that was available for our fam of 4. Couch was typical sleeper...not too comfy, but kids can handle it. It comes only with a sheet. Had to ask for extra towels, blanket, etc. For the price and the customer service, we would definately go again. Safe neighborhood. Ashley referrred us to local restaurants, even writing out physical addresses for us to use our GPS. Breakfast was simply and good. Waffles, biscuits & gravy, sausage, cereals, fruit. Clean area & well stocked. Free wifi was good in the room. I preferrred the small hotel environment as to the big hotels where it takes you 20 minutes to run back to your room. Pool was out of service, no mention of this when we checked in, but it had a cover on it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Good price for this hotel stay- only stayed one night- it's nothing special but it is clean and the staff are friendly. I've had better breakfasts in hotels,but for €50 overall was good value. Short drive from downtown and is shopping centre/walmart/food places a short drive.

• Stayed: July 2013