“Nice Place to Lay Your Head”

Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in North Little Rock
Memphis
“Nice Place to Lay Your Head”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 1 nite on Wed.Dec.28th,2011 and I was pleased. The front desk staff was friendly. The only thing I didn't like was that we stayed on te 1st floor and we could here the people above our room whenever they walked or got out of bed. Other than that everything was nice.I would stay again just not on the 1st floorl

Room Tip: If you don't want to hear the people above you, get a room on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MemphisLove2travel
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, January 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of your thoughts and concerns. We will pass these on to our staff. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We hope that you will come stay with us again.

Thank you again for your time. We hope that you will come stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Driftwood, Texas
Reviewed December 17, 2011

This is a very nice place for the price. The beds are very good, The room was clean and everything worked fine. The doors lock at 8pm. No problem if you have a reservation. Not sure what the process is if you don't have a reservation. After 8pm only access is through the front door. The fridge is small but works.Lots of pillows which is nice. Parking seems adequate and well-lit.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the highway and not too close to an exit door.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MikeP446
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, December 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We will pass them on to our staff. Our guests safety is our number one priority at our hotel. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay.

Thanks for your great comments. We hope you will come stay with us again really soon!!
Iowa
Reviewed December 11, 2011

My wife wasn't in love with the neighborhood, but I didn't see anything wrong about it. The hotel was very conveniently located for what we needed, and the room was clean and comfortable. The people were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great.

Room Tip: get the king studio
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank bws258
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We make certain at our hotel that our guest's safety is our number one priority. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. All of your comments will be passed on to our staff. They always like to hear when they are doing a good job.

Thanks again for your comments. We hope that you will come stay with us again really soon..
Rayleigh
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Room had microwave and tv, bath/shower combination. Nice quiet room at back of hotel. Room large and very clean. Breakfast the usual fare for this type of hotel. Staff very pleasant. Easy to get to off the freeaway. No freeway noise but did get woken by the train blaring it's horn repeatedly at midnight even though we weren't even that close to the train line! Obviously not hotels fault :) excellent value for money

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank RayleighTasha_1985
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, December 4, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass the on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. Thanks for your time.

Again thank you for your comments. We hope that you will come stay with us again in the near future.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed November 29, 2011

The Assistant Operational Manager Was Very Professional and the other employees are the same. Ms. Amitra have a wonderful smile and nice greeting every time someone walk threw the doors of Simply Home Inn & Suites. I had a room there for more than a month never had a problem with neither of the employees or the AGM they all were helpful and nice. Even then housekeeper are well trained and they all work as 1 big team . They never will be unpolite to the guest or toward each other. I Love The Simply Home Inn & Suites Worker and Most The AGM , Ms.Amitra . Keep Up The Good Work..

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Latonya O
Thank yo so very much for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your great comments about Amitra. we will pass these comments on to her. Our guest safety, and the guest experience are our top priorities. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thanks again for your time. We hope that you will come stay with us again in the future.
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I stayed at this hotel and had the greatest stay. I ran a hotel for years and I wish that I had a staff like the people I met this past week. Amitra, I think. She was the AGM was very helpful and nice. I travel a lot with my job and I will make sure I book a reservation with you all the next time I'm there. I will also make sure all of my employees stay there as well. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank MDG96
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, November 27, 2011
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments about Amitra, will be passed on to her. She will appreciate hearing that she is doing a good job. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Thanks again for your time. We hope that you will consider us again on future visits to the area.
Orangeburg, South Carolina
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The Assistant Operational manager was very unprofessional and the other employees do not know nothing, they must call Amitra to guide them threw their work. I asked for the GM name and number and was told there was not one, I ask for the owner name and was told by Amitra that she was the top of the ladder and nothing gets past her. But after reading these reviews posted seems like there is a GM. i would like to request the GM or owner to contact me by email Verniscorley@aol.com. Amitra even had another guest paperwork staple to mines. That paperwork have the guest name, full credit card number with exp. date, address and phone number. Just think if this info had got in a the hand of a person that was not an honest person. i did contact the guest to let her know. Amitra told the guest I did not have it, I gave a copy to the Amitra to prove it to her. She have also did an unauthorize charge on my account (she had her employee to do it) then when I asked for a receipt she refused to give me one. It was so much happen that I cannot even write it all, I just need to speak with a GM or owner. Amitra stated that if I sent something in it the GM or owner woruld never get it and I would never speak with them. She did a lot of yelling and name calling. Please contact me.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family