$116
$79
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$115
$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$67
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites(North Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$75
$73
$81
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$67
$104
Hotels.com
$90
Travelocity
All reviewsfast foodstayed herefront deska pet friendly hotela long road tripoff the highwayparking lotexitpetstilerates
Reviewed September 23, 2009

Our ball team has stayed here everytime we play in Little Rock due to price and service. We booked the stay through Juan. I can not say enough about how he goes the extra mile everytime you ask for anything, always presenting a smile. This is what keeps us coming back time and time again. The only downside is that there is no hot breakfast, which does not bother me because my sleep is way more important, however, my husband would prefer it. I do not know who owns this hotel but your best asset is Juan!!
Libby McClellan, Arkansas Patriots

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Maybe I expected more from the other reviews but it was a clean place to sleep - nothing more. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean but bare-bones. We stayed at another place later and for just $10 more had a room that was much more inviting.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2009

We stayed at this Red Roof as we passed thru Arkansas and really appreciated the cleanliness and great service after so many hours on the road. The rooms were quiet, no disturbance from the hall or neighbors.
On our return trip we decided to stay again and found the service and cleanliness just as great as before. Definitely consistent!
It is located in a cul de sac type area with other motels but it was nice and quiet, away from any traffic noise and just a short drive to an area with places to get something to eat, fill up the car, etc.
The rooms also had a micro fridge and a microwave which came in very handy. We were also able to get two rooms with a connecting door that made for great opportunities to spend time with others in our group.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Located in a cul-de-sac of about 6 budget motels, right down from a trucking terminal. If you can handle the less than scenic location, this is an above average property. Spotlessly clean, well furnished, great beds, good internet connection, clean pool and CHEAP! When I called, the rate was so low I was concerned, but I've paid twice as much and been less happy than I was here. I really want to compliment the staff, who were all friendly and helpful.

Two minor quibbles: Carpet in the hall was clean but loose and buckling up. Breakfast was minimal, but for this rate - go to IHOP and still come out well ahead. I travel a lot and this is one of the best values I've had in a while.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2009

I am writing this review in my hotel room. I was so impressed with this hotel that I couldn't even wait to check out before reviewing. I've stayed at many value hotels and many 3 and 4 star hotels. I didn't expect much when I booked my stay at this Red Roof Inn. But I was limited as we have our dog with us and we needed a place with truck parking (we are moving from Chicago to Austin, Tx). I spoke with Jorge at the front desk to ask numerous questions about the hotel before I booked my reservation. He was so helpful and so friendly, I was compelled to reserve here. My husband and I have never driven a rental truck before, and never had a car carrier pulled behind anything before. But nonetheless we pulled into the hotel and went the wrong way to park. If any of you have ever had to back up a trailor, you know it is nearly impossible without someone that knows how. So I ran to the front desk in a panic to see if by some chance someone would know how to help us. Jorge was there and said he knew someone that was staying there that night that might be able to help us. Long story short, Jorge and this trucker named Mike, saved our lives (and our marriage!). Our truck got backed up and parked in the correct spot!
Now to the actual room. The doors are on the inside of the hotel which is very unusual (but awesome!) for a motel. There is no elevator which is not the most convenient thing, but we didnt have that much stuff, so it was fine for us. The entire hotel has been recently renovated (fall of 2008 i think) and our room had a flat screen tv and granite counter tops in the bathroom! Am I at th double tree? Our room has a refrigerator and microwave! It is amazing! The room is spacious and very clean. Did I mention they have free wifi in each room?
Thank you to Jorge and this RRI location- it has totally changed my opinion of this chain! 4 stars for this RRI!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple