$116
$79
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$96
$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$67
$81
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$109
$98
GardenInn.com
$67
$104
$90
$105
$95
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites(North Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$73
BestWestern.com
All reviewsfast foodstayed herefront deska pet friendly hotela long road tripoff the highwayparking lotexitpetstilerates
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Located in a cul-de-sac of about 6 budget motels, right down from a trucking terminal. If you can handle the less than scenic location, this is an above average property. Spotlessly clean, well furnished, great beds, good internet connection, clean pool and CHEAP! When I called, the rate was so low I was concerned, but I've paid twice as much and been less happy than I was here. I really want to compliment the staff, who were all friendly and helpful.

Two minor quibbles: Carpet in the hall was clean but loose and buckling up. Breakfast was minimal, but for this rate - go to IHOP and still come out well ahead. I travel a lot and this is one of the best values I've had in a while.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2009

I am writing this review in my hotel room. I was so impressed with this hotel that I couldn't even wait to check out before reviewing. I've stayed at many value hotels and many 3 and 4 star hotels. I didn't expect much when I booked my stay at this Red Roof Inn. But I was limited as we have our dog with us and we needed a place with truck parking (we are moving from Chicago to Austin, Tx). I spoke with Jorge at the front desk to ask numerous questions about the hotel before I booked my reservation. He was so helpful and so friendly, I was compelled to reserve here. My husband and I have never driven a rental truck before, and never had a car carrier pulled behind anything before. But nonetheless we pulled into the hotel and went the wrong way to park. If any of you have ever had to back up a trailor, you know it is nearly impossible without someone that knows how. So I ran to the front desk in a panic to see if by some chance someone would know how to help us. Jorge was there and said he knew someone that was staying there that night that might be able to help us. Long story short, Jorge and this trucker named Mike, saved our lives (and our marriage!). Our truck got backed up and parked in the correct spot!
Now to the actual room. The doors are on the inside of the hotel which is very unusual (but awesome!) for a motel. There is no elevator which is not the most convenient thing, but we didnt have that much stuff, so it was fine for us. The entire hotel has been recently renovated (fall of 2008 i think) and our room had a flat screen tv and granite counter tops in the bathroom! Am I at th double tree? Our room has a refrigerator and microwave! It is amazing! The room is spacious and very clean. Did I mention they have free wifi in each room?
Thank you to Jorge and this RRI location- it has totally changed my opinion of this chain! 4 stars for this RRI!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2009

Enjoyable stay, great location. Room was superb, very clean! I loved the bed. Will always stay at this hotel when in North Little Rock!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2006

The room itself was okay but it had a terrible smell. I had to fart to make it smell better! The room was also very humid....the sheets were wet and sticky. Fortunately we were only staying one night.

Stayed: August 2006
3  Thank LittleBo
Reviewed March 4, 2006

The rooms were nice and clean, bathroom's were sparkling clean. I felt safe, away from home. Being that we were staying for two weeks, it was nice to have a washer and dryer available that was on site. As for the staff, they took every opportunity to make our stay the best, from extra towel's to a few ideas on good dining. Everyone from housekeeping to the front desk was friendly, kind and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. This Red Roof did things right. Thank you.
Note: Our family pet travels with us and she was welcomed also.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business