All reviewsfast foodstayed herefront deska pet friendly hotela long road tripoff the highwayparking lotexitpetstilerates
Reviewed February 9, 2015

This hotel is in a place where you would not expect a nice place to be, but it was pretty decent. It was clean except for some hair I found on the bathroom shower wall.
The room we stayed in had laminate wood flooring, which was not expected. I wish I'd have known so I could have brought my house slippers.
They have a decent enough breakfast.
I do think some people are smoking in the rooms even though they are not supposed to be because we smelled smoke in the hallway on the second floor. There was also a lot of shredded lint on the carpet in the hallway on the second floor that should have been vacuumed up.
As you are walking up the stairs you can see the top of where the front desk is and there is something like a glove or a rag on top of it....someone really needs to get that down.

I wish they would have had an elevator because I have a hard time going up and down stairs, so if you are unable to use the stairs be sure to request a downstairs room.

The bed was comfortable, and I do like that the sink and counter-top is in the bathroom itself, I also like that the 'desk' can double as a dressing table.
Bedspread had a burn mark in it.
I'd have given this place a 4 star but I just can't.

Room Tip: If you can't use stairs ask for a ground floor room because there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wickerbuni
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2015

Dear wickerbuni,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize about the mistakes made by housekeeping and thank you for providing me with this opportunity to provide them with further training on how we can avoid these mistakes. I am glad that your overall stay was good and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the North Little Rock Area.

Ian Kinney
Manager

Reviewed January 31, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for one night en route to Tucson from Columbus. Nice value. Pet friendly for our dog. Adequate continental breakfast. Manager Ian was wonderful at recommending a local bbq and ensuring our comfortable stay.

• Stayed: January 2015
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

Dear karin3550,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Red Roof Inn of North Little Rock here on Tripadvisor! I am happy that we are nice value for our guests, especially for those who are traveling with their pets. I'm glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and that you were comfortable at our hotel. There is so much to see and do here in Arkansas, so please call us anytime if you are looking to vacation here in town. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed January 28, 2015

got the room at the last second. staff is guest friendly, great rooms, will stay here when in the area. ian the manager set me up with a redi card rewards card and have already used it. check in even when they are busy is easy and quick. they are also pet friendly. rooms are big, feels like home. very modern, with food in walking distance. there is nothin but good i can say about it

• Stayed: January 2015

Dear jethro712,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am glad that your stay was a very positive experience. Thanks also for joining the redicard program, it is a great way to earn free nights. We hope to see you again soon, I'm glad that you felt at home with our Red Roof Inn. :)

Reviewed January 27, 2015 via mobile

The staff was friendly and helpful . The first floor room was okay nothing fancy but it was at least it was clean. The bathroom was clean too. Easy off of I40. Not bad for a cheap motel room. Would stay again if passing thru.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shanna L
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2015

Dear Shanna L,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor! I am pleased that our staff continue to provide good customer service in a professional and friendly manner, as well clean rooms for your stay. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay here in North Little Rock.

Reviewed January 10, 2015

Room was ok but the driveway was completely blocked when I got there with my little 20 foot trailer. The clerk was genuinely disinterestd and unconcerned that what appeared to be her boyfriend was parked under the awning where no one could get through and I was too tired to take my business elsewhere. I will next time though.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Betsy R
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2015

Dear Betsy R,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I would like to apologize that you experienced a lack of concern from the front desk clerk. I would like to speak to you personally in order to get more information about the person who checked you in so that I can provide further training in order to prevent a similar problem from taking place as we do not allow nor find it appropriate for our employees to have personal visitors during working hours and it is our number 1 priority to make sure our guests are comfortable and satisfied with our product and level of service. Last week we did have to close off most of the parking lot for the photographer so she could take pictures during the day and for part of the night so we could have new pictures to display on the Website to show our newly renovated Red Roof Inn. I apologize about the inconvenience this has caused and for the lack of explaining from the front desk clerk which would have helped you to understand the situation better, after the evening photos were shot we did re-open the entire parking lot so we do have truck parking and plenty of regular parking year around. Please call me anytime during morning hours so that I can speak with you about your experience, my phone number is 501-945-0080. I look forward to speaking with you soon, until then please accept my sincerest apologies and I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better the next time you require lodging in the North Little Rock area.

Respectfully yours,