All reviewsfast foodstayed herefront deska pet friendly hotela long road tripoff the highwayparking lotexitpetstilerates
Reviewed January 28, 2015

got the room at the last second. staff is guest friendly, great rooms, will stay here when in the area. ian the manager set me up with a redi card rewards card and have already used it. check in even when they are busy is easy and quick. they are also pet friendly. rooms are big, feels like home. very modern, with food in walking distance. there is nothin but good i can say about it

• Stayed: January 2015
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

Dear jethro712,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am glad that your stay was a very positive experience. Thanks also for joining the redicard program, it is a great way to earn free nights. We hope to see you again soon, I'm glad that you felt at home with our Red Roof Inn. :)

Reviewed January 27, 2015 via mobile

The staff was friendly and helpful . The first floor room was okay nothing fancy but it was at least it was clean. The bathroom was clean too. Easy off of I40. Not bad for a cheap motel room. Would stay again if passing thru.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shanna L
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2015

Dear Shanna L,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor! I am pleased that our staff continue to provide good customer service in a professional and friendly manner, as well clean rooms for your stay. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay here in North Little Rock.

Reviewed January 10, 2015

Room was ok but the driveway was completely blocked when I got there with my little 20 foot trailer. The clerk was genuinely disinterestd and unconcerned that what appeared to be her boyfriend was parked under the awning where no one could get through and I was too tired to take my business elsewhere. I will next time though.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Betsy R
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2015

Dear Betsy R,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I would like to apologize that you experienced a lack of concern from the front desk clerk. I would like to speak to you personally in order to get more information about the person who checked you in so that I can provide further training in order to prevent a similar problem from taking place as we do not allow nor find it appropriate for our employees to have personal visitors during working hours and it is our number 1 priority to make sure our guests are comfortable and satisfied with our product and level of service. Last week we did have to close off most of the parking lot for the photographer so she could take pictures during the day and for part of the night so we could have new pictures to display on the Website to show our newly renovated Red Roof Inn. I apologize about the inconvenience this has caused and for the lack of explaining from the front desk clerk which would have helped you to understand the situation better, after the evening photos were shot we did re-open the entire parking lot so we do have truck parking and plenty of regular parking year around. Please call me anytime during morning hours so that I can speak with you about your experience, my phone number is 501-945-0080. I look forward to speaking with you soon, until then please accept my sincerest apologies and I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better the next time you require lodging in the North Little Rock area.

Respectfully yours,

Reviewed December 31, 2014

It is not in a ritzy, fancy, area - but right off the highway, perfect for a stop on a long road trip. The rooms were clean, with wood laminate, not carpet - so it felt nice and sanitary. Friendly staff, comfy beds, free wi-fi, pets aren't extra - great for the price.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank ChrisBSU

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with us, I am so glad you enjoyed it! Have you heard about our Redicard program? With all Red Roof Inns being pet friendly and over 300 locations nationwide, you can benefit from our loyalty program and start earning points towards a free night stay! It's free and easy to sign up at Redroof.com or at the hotel when you arrive. Thanks again for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 20, 2014

Although this location may appear off putting at first glance (dead end road, just off the freeway, behind another hotel and a somewhat run down looking gas station), we found the staff to be very friendly and the room appeared newly remodeled and well kept. We reserved a king room and were pleasantly surprised to find a laminate wood floor - an excellent and clean choice for a pet friendly hotel! Comfortable bed, refrigerator and a modern workstation made the room an excellent value. Breakfast was available in a clean area. No elevator so be prepared to heft your bags if you have a second floor room.

Room Tip: No elevator so plan accordingly.
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Buckeyeroadtrip
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2014

Dear Buckeyeroadtrip,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found your room to be clean, comfortable and an excellent value. I want to thank you for the suggestion to potential guests browsing our hotel to not be put off by first impression of the area and I too want to encourage anyone reading our reviews to come check us out. Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you require lodging in the North Little Rock area.

Ian Kinney