“Enjoyable Stay1”

Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Rooms were modern and very clean. Beds were comfortable and almost like new. Staff was superior and very knowledgeable for all our needs . Morning Continental breakfast was fresh and clean with a nice variety of selections. I will stay here again. Thank You.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you so much, we appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

For the price this little spot is the best! We were passing thru on vacation and got a great rate. Hotel is nice, clean and upgraded. Breakfast was good and hotel was nice and quiet. No complaints at all!! Would recommend to anyone who doesn't need to pay extra for anything more than the basic hotel room and standard amenities.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you!!! We really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I chose this motel because the price was right, the Trip Advisor reviews were good, and it was near the places we were traveling. I used GPS and I had no problem finding the motel. If you don't use GPS, take the correct exit and right beside Pritchard Ln is a gas station. Directly across from Pritchard Ln is another motel.

We checked in with no issues and it was quiet for the most part. My two complaints are the outlet (see my photos) and that I could smell cigarette smoke coming from adjacent rooms when I'd walk down the hall. Otherwise, the motel was very clean and up to date.

Security wise, I did see two cameras, one on each end of the hall, so that made me feel pretty good. I believe I saw one around the entrances as well.

The breakfast consisted mainly of pastries, coffee, juices, tea, cereal and oatmeal. The coffee was DELICIOUS!

I would definitely recommend this motel. If we are ever in need, we will more than likely pick this one.

Please check out my photos. Thanks for reading this review!

Room Tip: They do not have an elevator, so I would recommend a first floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you Velma for such a wonderful and thorough review of our hotel, I will be sure and share your comments with the rest of our staff. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Red Roof Inn #552

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed overnight on our way traveling west. After reading the reviews, we decided to try this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised to find the hotel very clean and appeared to be recently updated. The breakfast bar was adequate. The front desk was friendly and helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I chose this hotel because it was close to family and pet friendly (pets stay free!). We stayed four nights. The hotel is very clean and the bed was comfortable.

Everyone at the front desk was helpful and friendly. Hotel might be a bit hard to find. I am originally from the area and didn't even realize it was there. Take the Prothro Junction exit and it's behind the Burger King, along with three other hotels. Location is excellent because one exit up is Springhill (McCain area), but this location is away from all the traffic and noise.

The room included a microwave, small fridge, and king sized bed. A continental breakfast included bagels, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, juice, coffee. Nothing fancy but really all you need. There are all the normal fast food options within a block, Burger King, KFC, Taco Bell, Sonic, McDonalds, Waffle House, to name a few.

Our small dog was a happy little visitor. Will definitely stay here again on our next trip home to North Little Rock.

Room Tip: Hotel is two stories, There is a short flight of stairs to the second floor but no elevator. This s...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TimeTrvlr4
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

I really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here on our trip from Texas to NJ as we wanted to stop in North Little Rock and get away from the traffic in the morning. WE chose this due to trip advisor reviews. I haven't stayed at previous Red Roof Inns so I can't compare. Bob, at the desk, was great, giving us a one of his best rooms, so he said, and suggested a great Mexican restaurant. Service was good as we requested more towels which we received immediately. The place could use a little paint and fixing up..maybe this is common for this level of hotel...but the beds were fine and we just needed a bed for the night. The continental breakfast was very minimal, choices limited, but sufficient. On our return trip, we stayed in Bryant, SE of LIttle Rock at a much nicer Comfort Inn & Suites and, using a coupon, paid less. The Red Roof Inn was ok for its location but I think I would try to stop at a different town, if possible, next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed one night on our cross-country move. We were very pleasantly surprised this place -- it's like a hotel and definitely leagues better than a Motel 6 (for about the same price!). Our room was very large and clean, quiet, and even included a microwave and fridge. The staff was very friendly. All Red Roof Inns allow pets for no fee, which was very nice! Would stay again if we ever passed through.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple