“Great customer service and awesome people”

Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My experience with the RedRoof Inn in North Little Rock was not planned. My daughter-in-law, myself, and three children took my son down to Little Rock because he was due to be there for orientation for his new job at Maverick Trucking. We left So. Illinois about 2pm on Aug 20 and after many pit stops, arrived in Little Rock around 8:15 pm. We stopped at the Iron Skillet restaurant to eat dinner and had an awesome waitress named Ronda. We went to start my daughter-in-laws van and it would not start. We didn't know what to do and to top it off, it was raining. I took the 3 children and walked across the street to the Galloway Inn to see if we could get a room for the night. They were completely filled. The lady in the back room, I did not catch her name, came out and told me about the Red Roof Inn. They called over to the Red Roof Inn for me to see if there was a room available and there were 2 rooms. I took the one with the 2 queen beds. The lady at the Galloway Inn then proceeded to call the shuttle to take me and the children to the hotel while the waitress took my son and daughter-in-law to Wal Mart to purchase a battery for the van. A little while later, my son called. They were unable to find a battery for the van, the lady took my son to the Maverick training facility and dropped my daughter-in-law off at the hotel. The lady at the front desk at the Red Roof Inn was so helpful when we checked into the hotel and even looked for a charger for my phone since I didn't have mine and the battery on my phone was dead as well. She also made sure there was a key at the front desk so that my daughter-in-law could get into the room when she got there. The next morning, we all went downstairs and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the shuttle took us back to the Iron Skillet parking lot where the van was. One of the managers at the Petro garage took my daughter-in-law to O'Reilley's to get a battery and the instructor at Maverick loaned my son his truck so that he could change out the battery and get us back on the road. We were on the road by noon and safely back home in So. Illinois by 6:30 pm that evening. What could have been a nightmare of a trip was made pleasant by so many of the people at the Galloway Inn, The Red Roof Inn, the Iron Skillet, and the Petro garage. Many thanks to so many wonderful people.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed 2 nights. From the phone call to book the room to check out, customer service was top notch! Very friendly hotel staff and helpful whenever we had questions. Rooms were new and clean. We were in town for a dog show and our pets were welcomed without any additional fees. Continental breakfast was very basic with cereals, bagels, a few pasteries, muffins, milk and juices. It would've been awesome if they had waffles like most continental breakfasts have. This was the only disappointment. We will stay here again next year when we are in town for the dog show!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Good stop in Little Rock area. Make sure you sleep on West side. Clean rooms recently remodeled. Breakfast served is very basic-- but servicable. Lobby and business computer fine for working. Includes pool and other amenities. Long way to downtown so not useful for that.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2011

advertised as recently remodelled and truly was nice and clean...very quiet too and Joy (?) at front desk was super nice....comfy beds..very small breakfast area, although well maintained by front desk staff....

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2011

2nd time spending more than a day here on business if I'm every in this area. Without question this is where I'll stay

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed April 17, 2011

Our room was across the hall from a smokers room,all we could smell was smoke and the smell of dogs. Sheets had a stain on it we asked for our room to be cleaned the next morning.We didnt get clean sheets.Same sheets! The breakfast was very limited. I wouldnt stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank addielou
Reviewed March 17, 2011

We stay at a lot of Red Roof Inns, as they all take dogs. At this location it must have been some other motel before it became a Red Roof, as the room was much larger than usual, and it had a fridge. Overall nice, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple