All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanextra towelsparking lotthe check in processoatmealwaffle makereasy accessstaff was very friendlycomplimentary breakfastenjoyed our staymauricerockinnsinterstateoj
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was basic mean just clean enough. The service was annoying. Nobody seemed to really know what they were doing. We were left to assume and figure out the hotels policy on our own instead of being informed. One thing they did well was take money, even money that was not owed. Their system is horrible and I will not be staying at this chain of Marriot again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Cristen S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

A7541XMyvonneh,

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these frustrations from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to North Little Rock.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night this weekend and was happy with everything. The bed was amazing!!! Best sleep I’ve had in a long time, and pain free. Plenty of choice in breakfast items. It would be nice to have a small patio area. We will return.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to get a good night's rest. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We actually were supposed to be staying at a different hotel but due to a reservation issue we ended up at this Fairfield. It was very nice and clean and the staff are amazing. Every person we encountered had the best attitude and best customer service I think I've ever had at a hotel. Would definitely recommend this place to others.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Cristen S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Alisa A,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to review our hotel. I am thrilled to hear about your positive experience. I will be sharing your comments with the team this morning. Please let me know if you need any assistance in the future!

Reviewed May 24, 2018

There was nothing bad about this hotel but, there was nothing memorable either. It was just very average. The room was comfortable and everything worked. The bathroom lighting was somewhat better than most. The breakfast was what you would expect and there was flavored water and coffee available at all hours. The service was good. There was just no wow factor. It wasn't bad, just average.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay and will work better to improve our service to WOW you on your next visit! Again, thank you for sharing your feedback.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed April 15, 2018

I would not stay at this property again. We arrived shortly after the 4 PM check-in time with a reservation for a King room that had been made about six weeks in advance. First, the front desk clerk quoted us a rate that was $4 higher than our confirmation. Then she said there were no king rooms available, so we've had to take a room with two queens. I said, "Okay, but shouldn't the rate be lower than what we're supposed to pay for a king?" She nodded and got our keys ready. It turned out we were charged the exact same rate we had on our confirmation for a king room.

Again, we arrived a few minutes after check-in time, and the parking lot was virtually empty. So, I wasn't sure why there was no king room available for one night. And the parking lot did not fill up later that night. I noticed out my window around 11 PM that two cars were unloading for check-in, and there were still numerous empty parking spaces. By the time we checked out, I began to suspect there was a staffing issue and perhaps there were uncleaned rooms that couldn't be rented to customers.

The room itself was okay, but again, it was not what we reserved well in advance, and I believe we paid more than we should have. It had a connecting door to the room next door, and the guests were a little loud, but that's not the hotel's fault.

I used the exercise room, and it was nice.

The breakfast buffet was fair. The fare was virtually identical to what we'd had at a different Fairfield Inn the night before, but it was not being nicely replenished. The scrambled eggs tasted rubbbery.

I wanted a hard copy of my bill, and I had to wait at least five minutes at the front desk to check out because no one was there. I finally went to the buffet workroom where I could hear two female employees talking and asked if there was anyone working the front desk. One of them got the assistant manager. He printed my receipt but did not ask how my stay was. At that point, I was so disgusted, I didn't say anything about the reservation mix-up and how I thought I'd been overcharged by a few dollars. We had a long drive ahead of us and wanted to be on our way.

There is a Cracker Barrel in front of the hotel, but we didn't eat there.

The best thing I can say is that it's close to the entrance to I-40. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Cristen S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Little Rock North, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

TravelerfromNJ2,

I am so very disappointed to hear about your poor stay. I appreciate very much that you took a moment to review your experience so that we may correct and prevent this issue in the future. We want to honor the reservations as they are made. Please accept my sincere apologies for this oversight by a very new employee and the other issues you mentioned. I have shared your feedback with each team member as a teachable moment.

Regards,