All reviews room assignment front desk cinnamon rolls room was clean late check breakfast staff a great stay staff was very friendly would stay here again convenient location rock inns pillows mall texas
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019

We stayed here the weekend on my son's birthday. We decided to stay in North Little Rock since most of the thing she wanted to do for his birthday was in Little Rock. The city was sprawling with visitors from all over due to a local game featuring the Arkansas Razorbacks. It was a cold and rainy weekend. We booked last minute and were able to be adequately accommodated. My son and his friend enjoyed the hotel stay. The room was large enough for them to play aroudn while waiting for our next adventure. The bathroom was roomy. My son ejoyed taking a long, hot bath. The receptionist was very informative about directions and routes to nearby attractions.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Susan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Dear MissK692,

Belated Happy Birthday to your son! I am glad to hear that our hotel and our staff were instrumental to make your son’s celebration memorable. Hopefully, we can celebrate your son’s birthday with you again next year, and the year after that. All the best.

Reviewed December 9, 2018

I stayed at this hotel last week and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast is very good. I will stay here whenever staying in N Little Rock.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear TravellingKV,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for the weekend in King room. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was good. This location was located near the plenary of restaurants and shopping locations. The staff was super helpful.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Jet05150849587,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am glad that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area? If not, you can visit again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 27, 2018

The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, We stayed in the King suite and it was roomy and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept on in a hotel! Had a nice breakfast in the mornings as well.
We will visit again and I highly recommend!

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Stacy A,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I am looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

This hotel is in a good spot for the area with lots of venders around. My room was very quite and comfortable with a great shower, which I enjoyed. I stayed over just one night and the breakfast was delightful with a great staff, I was even able to get a late check out which worked great with my schedule.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear PatrickFlowers,

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to heat that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.