“Pretty much what you'd expect”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Typical HIE experience. The place was clean. The staff were friendly and helpful, perhaps more so than what we usually see. The hot breakfast was very good. Room price was a bit higher than I would like, but I chose this place because it was close to our planned activity and I was familiar with the HIE quality. I also love that they have a micro and 'fridge in the room, since we like to bring our own drinks and snacks for the evenings.

I would recommend this hotel, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Qbeing
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. Very well kept, and the staff were friendly. I love walking into a hotel late at night to a worker with a smile on her face. That doesn't happen very often, but it did here. Thumbs up.

Our room was clean, as were the common areas. Didn't use the fitness center or pool, so can't comment on those.

Good breakfast! Like I've mentioned in many of my reviews, the items are always the same at Holiday Inn Express, but some hotels take more pride in the preparation. It makes all the difference. Yummy biscuits- you can tell the lady who made them is from the south ;)

Would stay again next time we are in North Little Rock.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a business trip during a busy week in Little Rock. We had trouble finding a room
In town so we were thankful to find rooms here. It was easy to get to the interstate from here as well as lots of fabulous food choices. I stayed on the third floor and my only complaint was the strong smoke smell in the hall. Excellent breakfast and helpful staff. This is why I love Holiday Inn Express!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family stayed here with a huge wedding party. The staff was great. Very friendly! Breakfast was Awesome! Pool was small and no towels at first(had to ask) but clean. The common area smelt good. The rooms were nice. The air conditioner seem not to work properly. And while taking a shower seen a baby roach in the bathroom. Would probably not be back!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Dear Hailey2007,

Thank you for leaving a comprehensive review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations specifically with the quality and service on some aspects of your stay. Please be assured that your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done. Again, I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 5, 2014

After reading many favorable reviews by satisfied customers, I must assume they all stayed in a top floor room. We, being assigned a room on the 2nd floor, found peaceful sleep difficult to impossible. The subfloor creaks, groans and pops with every step. The noise from the room above was almost comical...if only the joke was not at the expense of my family's rest. I travel enough to have a good cross section of hotels around the country and the noise level of this hotel's floors/ceiling exceeds anything I've ever encountered. On the bright side, if you bring ear plugs (or insist on the 3rd floor) the rooms are a good value. Clean, well attended rooms with an ample breakfast and friendly staff is worth mention.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Charles C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Charles C,

Thank you for your review and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. I am delighted to hear that you found our rooms of good value, clean and well attended. Whilst I am pleased with the good comments, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay with us. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were traveling through Little Rock and choose this hotel based on reviews and location. They upgraded me to a suite because I'm a Priority Club member and the room was beautiful. The bed and linens were comfortable. The breakfast was good; normal Holiday Inn. The service was good. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

This was an outstanding stay. I took me and my family on a business trip and the staff here made it all the more enjoyable. The breakfast was outstanding every morning. Mrs. Betty took time to ensure that every guest was comfortable and had every thing they needed for a good breakfast and the start of a busy day. The front desk was friendly and ready to help at a moments notice. I must say I really enjoyed it!!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business