Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Betty was pleasant, and attentive. Her prompt and responsive demeanor was welcome on a long business trip. She was truly a delight to wake up to, and start my day! Although I found blood in two spots on my sheets, the manager Alex was very remorseful and added points to my IHG account. I will continue to stay at the Holiday Inn in the future, but offer one bit of advice: DO NOT hire anyone to clean the rooms, whose standard of clean is not aligned with the Holiday Inn's standard of clean. Look before you lay down!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Very Very clean! Staff was amazingly friendly and tended to my every need in a timley manner. Breakfast was great. Room was warm cozy and bed was comfy clean! I would def come back to this hotel next time I'm down visiting.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had a Hotwire deal for this hotel which was conveniently located to easily access downtown area and Vino's pizza. Decent room and good breakfast included. There were large warm cinnamon rolls offered that were very tasty!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeannine77055
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This room and hotel was clean and modern. The hotel clerk was very friendly and we had a quick check-in. We arrived at 2:30 pm and the normal check-in was 3:00 pm. The clerk was very nice and we only waited about 15 minutes for a clean room and she checked us right in. As a priority rewards customer we received a nice wrapped bottle of water and baked chips gift bag. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Amber R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words. Our housekeeping department works very hard to get our rooms cleaned as quickly as possible. I am happy to hear you had a positive experience with us, especially as an IHG Reward Member!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This HI Express has a few smoking rooms on the third floor and the hallway reeks of smoke. I'm in a non-smoking room but I can still smell the smoke. I like a fan in the background for white noise when I sleep but the fan is so low it doesn't mask any of the sounds. Then when the air conditioner kicks on it makes a horrendous noise. It is so loud that I can't sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank VDJTraveler

VDJTraveler,

I am so sorry you did not have a perfect stay with us. We do still, in fact, have smoking rooms and we are currently in the process of ventilating/ scenting the 3rd floor more appropriately to eliminate the smell of smoke. If you travel to the area again, please contact me directly and I will ensure you a great room on a non smoking floor!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is well hidden at the exit but well worth the search. I believe that this may be an older inn, but it has been updated and everything was in working order. Breakfast was filling and full of protein along with their famous cinnamon rolls. Room was up to date and very comfortable and included everything that we needed for a good nights rest and a fresh start on the next day.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Gary,

Thank you so very much for your kind words. I am glad you had a positive experience with us. We strive to make every guest feel welcome every single day. I will pass your comments on the staff and make sure they know how great they made your stay!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were just passing through on the way back home from Texas. Rooms were nice. It is great to have a queen sized bed. There was a large group of kids staying there, but we couldn't really notice. One major drawback is the smoke smell. We had a nonsmoking room on the third floor. However, the elevator lands in the smoking area and the smell is overpowering. Our room did not have that smell though. Make the hotel 100% nonsmoking and it could be a 5

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your feedback. We are currently working on several options to improve the non smoking areas on the third floor. If you are in the area again, please call me directly and I will make sure your room is in a 100% non smoking area to avoid this in the future.