“Great place...”

Whole Hog Cafe North Little Rock
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Whole Hog Cafe North Little Rock features excellent pork, beef and chicken barbecue and pecan wood smoked ribs that you will love! Don't be surprised to see owner Rich Cosgrove making the rounds in the dining room making sure your dining experience is exactly what you wanted. Come let us serve you and don't forget to try the potato salad. Come see us!
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food, clean atmosphere, friendly service, reasonable prices. What more can one ask for? Been here several times, always great!! Give it a try!

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Great experience! I came in for lunch on a Saturday and as soon as I filled my glass with coke my order was up! Plenty of places to sit and appropriate ambiance. I sat in a military themed area, I would have left my unit's patch if I had it. The food was great and I enjoyed trying all the different sauces. There was also staff available to watch the tables, refills, and general assistance. Loved sauce number 5!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Went for lunch with my family traveling thru Little Rock! My kids and I got the Pulled Pork and my wife got the pulled chicken! All of our sandwiches were really good with the coleslaw on top! The best thing about our lunch was the potato salad!! It was very good! Being from Kansas City we know good BBQ and the Whole Hog was pretty good!

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Sugar Bear & I were returning from a trip from Memphis when we decided to stop in for some BBQ at whole hog! The restaurant looked newly renovated. The staff was friendly, the dinning area & restrooms were clean. There was interesting decor that adorned the walls. It was self service, meaning you ordered at the counter, fixed your own drinks, & picked up your own food at the counter before you selected your seat. The price for dinning was fair. There were 6 sauces available to try. The ribs were the best. Really didn't need a sauce. The potato salad was outstanding! The pulled pork & brisket were just average. We didn't indulge in desert, but it was available. We would definitely go back!

1  Thank Windy R
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

To die for! We had it at work for our thanksgiving party. It was moist and so flavorful! We have been to the restaurant too and the BBQ is delicious! Very clean and staff always very nice. Have never been here and had bad service, and food is always great!