“Best Potato Salad EVER!”

Whole Hog Cafe North Little Rock
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Whole Hog Cafe North Little Rock features excellent pork, beef and chicken barbecue and pecan wood smoked ribs that you will love! Don't be surprised to see owner Rich Cosgrove making the rounds in the dining room making sure your dining experience is exactly what you wanted. Come let us serve you and don't forget to try the potato salad. Come see us!
Aurora, Colorado
“Best Potato Salad EVER!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you like chunky style potato salad, this is the best I have ever had. I always make a point to stop by the place in the airport to get some if I didn't get any during my trip to the Little Rock area. They have amazing pulled pork and the many different flavors of BBQ sauce are amazing...I love to mix the spicy and the sweet molasses together. If you like nachos...try the pulled pork nachos....they are so good!! The service has always been top notch! Great place to eat and great service. I highly recommend this place!!

Visited September 2012

Conway, Arkansas
“Their Food Is Good But The People Who Work There Are Incredibly Rude.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I hate this place. The food is ok, it's always clean, but I will never go back because the people who work there are the rudest people I have encountered in my town. They make me feel like an idiot every time I go in there to eat. They are particularly mean to people of size. I would have given them a "terrible" if their food wasn't so good.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Lynn M
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious BBQ. Best in the Area!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

An excellent restaurant with simply delicious food. I liked their sampler with the various meats and their hot sauce was amazing. I really enjoyed the authenticity of the food here. I haven't had good BBQ in a long time. You walk in to this place seeing multiple trophies on the wall, so I had a good feeling that the food was going to be good.

• Visited October 2012
Austin, Texas
“Fair price for good BBQ”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I've been here twice now and I've been impressed both times. I like to think I know good barbecue, coming from Texas, and this fits the bill. The selection of sauces and the sides are probably what makes this place unique. I had "queso chicken soup" as one of my sides and it tasted awesome. The meat is really good (I've had pork and chicken), not the best I've ever had, but completely acceptable. I want to try the pulled pork next time. Fair prices. As far as ambiance, it's in a strip mall and isn't anything that special, but it's clean.

• Visited September 2012
Hutto, Texas
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great place to go for lunch. The bbq is awesome and you can choose what type of sauce you want on your sandwich...there are 6 of them!

Visited September 2012