“Delicious Pizza”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Delicious Pizza”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Amazing pizza and good service! I ordered the Classic Pizza w/ Chicago Style Crust; it had pepperoni, mushrooms, Italian sausage topped w/ mozzarella cheese. There was a hint of garlic on the pizza, however it was not overpowering. The dough was sweet and fluffy. This is my new favorite pizza joint :)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank coolaquaries

Paducah, Ky
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

First time visitor to NLR and Old Chicago. Knew it was a chain, but pizza sounded good, so we went. First of all, who designed these roads? Restaurant is on a one way frontage road running along 167, be careful or you will miss the turn and have to park in the lot next door (like we did). Service was quick and attentive. Pizza was excellent and they had a nice selection of regional brews. We enjoyed it enough that when my daughter's soccer team decided to eat there the next night we happily agreed to go along. Servers handled our group of 20 with no problems, drinks and food came promptly and if there was a problem it was fixed quickly. A food service franchise done right.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank BluJ56
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and beer selection”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I like to go there with my manager when he's in town. It's a chain, but it's always a good meal with good service. If you want a relaxed evening and a decent pizza or calzone, stop by.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank GR L
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Do you have another choice?”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Be forewarned about the Southwest Chicken salad...if you're expecting grilled chicken breast (like I was) you will be sorely disappointed. The chicken looked and tasted like boiled, shredded chicken. I couldn't eat the salad at all. Fortunately, we had ordered the Anaheim Pepper Spikes for an appetizer. Those were delicious and I'm very glad since that ended up being my entire meal. The peppers, being anaheims, were very mild and they had a nice, crunchy batter. Then they come with a cheese sauce for dipping.
My husband ordered the Chicago 7 deep dish pizza, nothing special there. It made me a little nervous when the pizza came right out to us. Normally when you order a thick crust pizza it takes a little while to bake it. Guess they just have these sitting ready in the back. The crust was bready, nothing special about the sauce and the toppings looked like what you get on a pizza from the frozen section of a grocery store. For what they charge for their pizza, I would suggest you consider your other options.

• Visited October 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Decent Food, Decent Service, Missing Prices”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Old Chicago North Little Rock has decent food reminiscent of bar food. The service is also decent. What really bothers me is the drink menu. All the beers listed also have prices, but if you are curious as to the price of a cocktail or glass of it is not listed. On both previous visits we asked the server about the price of a cocktail and a couple of different glasses of wine. The response - "I don;'t know." I was strongly tempted to follow the adage, "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" and not order any drink.
I am sure this situation exists at all Old Chicago's and many other similar restaurants, and that is their right. However, I will not return to places that don't show prices for their menu items.

• Visited August 2013