“A luxury hotel at a bargain price!”

Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is my second time to stay here, and everything was simply perfect! Modern and contemporary, the ambience is comforting. Rooms are great, comfortable mattress, super pillows (a rarity), coffee bar, microwave, refrigerator, wifi. A good hearty breakfast and fresh coffee. Most impressive is the service. From the maids to the kitchen servers to the front desk, I loved how courteous everyone was. This hotel is the perfect stop for us, and we will stay here again. This hotel is surpasses the bar in every where!

• Stayed: July 2013
bwpam, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. Pam Pothi

Reviewed July 6, 2013

A friend & I stopped in this city to see the 4th of July fireworks on the river. Alma, the front desk clerk, was very efficient & pleasant, even though I made 2 changes after making the reservation. She put us on the top floor facing the river, made cookies, gave us a map to the fireworks display, & greeted us happily upon every entrance to the lobby. Several families checked in at our same time. We highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: The fourth floor on the south side was very quiet, inside & out. Elevator was very prompt.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
bwpam, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Hello We truly enjoyed your stay with us, when you are back in this area,please come back and visit me and our entire staff.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I booked this hotel because the website stated it had a heated pool & spa, however I found this to be false advertising. The pool is only heated in the winter. It is an indoor pool, therefore does not get any sun, which makes it icy cold.The spa jets motor is set to low, so it's like sitting in a hot tub of water, which I could have done in my room. I saw a large bug crawling on the ceiling but I have no idea what it was, it moved too fast. When I brought this to the attention of the manager the next day, she argued with me with me about whether the pool should be heated or not & that is the permanent setting of the spa. So, if you're planning on going there to enjoy the pool & spa in the summer, look somewhere else.The manager informed me she was going to get the website changed & offered me 500 free miles toward a free room or $10.00 off my bill. I declined both! It was an insult as far as I'm concerned. The beds were comfortable & don't have any other complaints about the room. I feel a change in management is desperately needed at this hotel, Best Western has gone back down to the bottom of my list of places to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Prabhaptl, Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Hello I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had at our hotel, but I really would like you to give us another chance, but we cannot control the temperature when the heat index is 104 outside.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pam Pothi

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We made a ton of reservations for out of towners attending a wedding. Pam, the manager, was so helpful in setting all that up and Mercedes managed every question from guests with such patience, good humor and grace. With that many billings there was one or two glitches which Mercedes untangled with such patience! This is a really lovely hotel and beautifully maintained. We couldn't be happier with our experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

We are truly grateful, for your honest review, Me and my staff look forward on your next visit in
Arkansas.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The customer service at Best Western was spot on! My family and I had been moving with a 30 ft truck across 2 state lines and were not going to be making our original reservation destination in Texarkana by 10:00pm after sitting in 3 hours of traffic in Little Rock, AR. I came in to the hotel late, tired, hungry and needing a room. Mercedes & Alma immediately saw my urgency and booked me a room, help park a 30ft truck, find a place for us to order food and even let my 4 year old swim in the indoor pool a few min after it was closed just to help. These ladies went over and beyond (which I am not used to seeing these days) to help us out in what could have turned into a very stressful & long night. With the great service we received, my family and I were rested and woke to a great breakfast & checkout. We were refreshed & renewed and hit the road again to finish our move.

• Stayed: June 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. I am proud of our team for providing you with the quality of service you described. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future. Pam Pothi

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Extremely good service from the marvelous Mercedes. She answered all questions and demands. We were all really satisfied with the stay.

PS. Hope you get to go to Amsterdam.
PPS. Hope your boyfriend loves the smalahove.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to have been able to service your during your trip. I hope your consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area. Pam Pothi

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This hotel was very well decorated, clean, and the rooms were awesome. Marble in bathrooms, very comfortable beds, a very nice desk and chair and pot lights and even crown molding. There was a microwave and small fridge too. Everything you could possibly need. The shower had a rain shower head! Probably in the top 5 hotels I've ever stayed at! The employees were all very nice and friendly. The free breakfast in the morning was wonderful and had lots to chose from. All that and it was only $95/night! Awesome!

Room Tip: We were in the room with two queen beds didn't see the other rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
bwpam, Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Hi I so greatly appreciate your kind words, I"M delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.
Pam Pothi GM-

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
#2 of 28 in North Little Rock
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#3 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#11 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little R...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential

Been to Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!