“Hilton Garden Inn: A wonderful stay at a hotel in my state”

Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in North Little Rock
Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn: A wonderful stay at a hotel in my state”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

We needed a room for just the night and every one of the Hilton hotels I called were booked. We were on the tarmack at LaGuardia and running very late. The North Little Rock Hilton Garden Inn had a room available that night. We arrived very late and had a wonderful stay. The breakfast was awesome (home made omelets by an experienced chef, waffles, cereals, fuit and yogurt, oatmeal, lots of breads and pastries, real butter and cream cheese, juices, and excellent coffee with real cream), my son swam in the pool (and ate his first cheese omelet), and I worked for several hours using the wifi in the morning before we left. They gave us a late check out. Everything was extremely clean and well kept. The staff were superb and very attentive to our needs. I would stay there again if I needed to stay overnight somewhere in Little Rock. It was a great experience. I truly appreciate all of the Hilton hotels so much ever since staying at the Hilton Hawaiian village at Waikiki beach.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Macomb, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

No issues - friendly staff. Breakfest was good. Bar service was outstanding and the meals were perfect. I really appreciated how the staff greated me. I highly recommend this hotel, and location, with restaurants nearby, including Chickfala, and shopping. Area was clean - absolutely no issues.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

El Campo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a great place to stay. I have stayed here three times and will always stay here when I am in the Little Rock Area. The food was very good and I liked being able to order exactly what I wanted. he rooms were clean and very comfortable.

United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am overall dissatisfied with this hotel. The food quality wasn't that great and cost too much. Breakfast was horrible. We had a suite and it turned out to be very small. The staff was unable to provide us with more towels and pillows. I will not stay at this hotel every again.

Brandon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Clean and accommodating. Held a meeting in the lobby and had privacy. The restaurant offers good food. No need to leave hotel. I will stay at this hotel on my next business trip to North Little Rock. The business center was very clean as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Hamilton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Friendly service staff, nice amenities and clean, well appointed guest rooms made for a nice visit. Would recommend to anyone traveling to this area. Was here on business. We had 9 guest rooms and all were ready upon our arrival. Our conference room was spacious and the food and beverage service for our conference was maintained throughout the day. Several in our group used the fitness room which was smaller but OK for the size of hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

West Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Don't stay at Garden Inn's very much...had actually planned to stay across the freeway at a Hampton Inn, but they were booked by the time we got into town. They recommended the Garden Inn since we were HHonors members. Glad we listened as we got a great deal on a junior deluxe room. She cut us $30 off the bill and the kids loved the room to roam. Thank you so much!!!