“Very nice- beds are really firm” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock

Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Grenada, United States
“Very nice- beds are really firm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Overall, the stay at this hotel was very nice. Breakfast was awesome, service was great, beds are not very comfortable. They are firm, do not get very soft even after adjusting. Other than the firmness of the beds, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Hilton. WE could not have asked for better service and the pool was nice also. kids loved it

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm trilled that you enjoyed the service that we take pride in providing. Please come back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
FRANKLIN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Very clean, efficient and nice hotel. I thought the price was a little high but wasn't a bit disappointed. Did not eat at the restaurant but did have cocktails and they were very good as well as the bar staff. Room very clean and everything provided. Great hair dryers which can be a problem in some hotels. I always take mine but didn't need to at this location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to see you during your next trip to North Little Rock.
Alma, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

The area under the desk and in the corners of the room were filthy, had not been cleaned in a long time. The beds are wonderful and you will certainly get a great nights sleep, overall I love this hotel and will stay here again. just need to clean a lot better.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Mark Y
Very sorry to hear your room wasn't as clean as we expect. I'm sure that will not be the case during your next stay with us. Thank you for your review.
Little Rock, AR, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Everybody polite, friendly, helpful. Everything clean. Room did not smell like a lot of hotels. Food and food service was great. I would stay again when my business takes me near. The place was easy to find. Good lighted parking.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Wonderful hotel, excellent service but no airport shuttle. If the hotel had a shuttle that would have been wonderfully helpful. The staff provided top notch service and the rooms all came with Khuerig's for easy morning coffee. The room was really updated as was the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you! We enjoy providing great accommodations for our guests! I'm very happy to hear you were pleased with your stay and our service!
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Pretty standard for HGI. I'd say that the staff was better than average -- super friendly and helpful. I did not really like the "king suite" - furniture didn't really fill the room and it felt very bare and cold. In retrospect, should have just said, "No thanks. Give me a regular room." Some work to be done decorating those spaces. But, otherwise, a good place. Big thumbs up for my breakfast experience. I'd go back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting a review and your kind words about our staff. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Little Rock.
Tulsa, OK
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff at check in seemed a little like I was a bother to her. There were two of us and she only gave one key, didn't bother to ask if I needed a second. Then I go to the room and the key wasn't even activated. The room was very nice and clean but the beds were pretty horrible. We tried to "adjust" the firmness of the beds but nothing happened and the beds were still very hard! Later we went to the onsite restaurant for dinner. The food was a little pricey for what it was but it tasted okay. Desert is an outrage, $6 for a little piece of cheese cake, that's a rip off, especially when the crust is hard. My friend said her brownie was good but it was $5 and not very big either. Later, after continuing to be uncomfortable with the bed, I went back to the front desk and asked her what the deal was with the bed and she said you just have to change the nob and not sit on the bed for 3-5 minutes. I felt brushed off because when I approached she was on the phone, I believe it was a personal phone call because she didn't put the call on hold, she just laid it on the counter and if she was talking to a customer I would find that terribly rude and unprofessional. The parking lot was well lit and I appreciate that at a hotel. Charging for a continental breakfast is just cheap and I think Hilton can afford some pastries and fruit as a courtesy to their guests. Paying for the full hot breakfast ($9.95) wasn't worth it, the food was just okay. Overall, I can't say I was impressed and I don't think I'll go back to this location. Lastly, when we arrived there was a tray of food sitting in the hall near our room, it stayed there the entire time we were there, even to the next day! I saw the maids on more than one occasion in the hall but I guess they weren't concerned with it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm disappointed to hear that you weren't impressed with your stay. We strive to make each guest experience the very best possible and we fell short in many areas during your time with us. We do have sleep number beds and they can be adjusted from soft to firm. They have air chambers that fill for firm and release air for softness. Sitting on them while adjusting to soft does make the air release quicker. Our restaurant prices and portions are all to Hilton specifications, but we will take your comments and see if there are any changes that we can make. I do hope you give us another chance in the future.