“Great place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Little Rock, AR, United States
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Everybody polite, friendly, helpful. Everything clean. Room did not smell like a lot of hotels. Food and food service was great. I would stay again when my business takes me near. The place was easy to find. Good lighted parking.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Wonderful hotel, excellent service but no airport shuttle. If the hotel had a shuttle that would have been wonderfully helpful. The staff provided top notch service and the rooms all came with Khuerig's for easy morning coffee. The room was really updated as was the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you! We enjoy providing great accommodations for our guests! I'm very happy to hear you were pleased with your stay and our service!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Pretty standard for HGI. I'd say that the staff was better than average -- super friendly and helpful. I did not really like the "king suite" - furniture didn't really fill the room and it felt very bare and cold. In retrospect, should have just said, "No thanks. Give me a regular room." Some work to be done decorating those spaces. But, otherwise, a good place. Big thumbs up for my breakfast experience. I'd go back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for posting a review and your kind words about our staff. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Little Rock.
Tulsa, OK
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff at check in seemed a little like I was a bother to her. There were two of us and she only gave one key, didn't bother to ask if I needed a second. Then I go to the room and the key wasn't even activated. The room was very nice and clean but the beds were pretty horrible. We tried to "adjust" the firmness of the beds but nothing happened and the beds were still very hard! Later we went to the onsite restaurant for dinner. The food was a little pricey for what it was but it tasted okay. Desert is an outrage, $6 for a little piece of cheese cake, that's a rip off, especially when the crust is hard. My friend said her brownie was good but it was $5 and not very big either. Later, after continuing to be uncomfortable with the bed, I went back to the front desk and asked her what the deal was with the bed and she said you just have to change the nob and not sit on the bed for 3-5 minutes. I felt brushed off because when I approached she was on the phone, I believe it was a personal phone call because she didn't put the call on hold, she just laid it on the counter and if she was talking to a customer I would find that terribly rude and unprofessional. The parking lot was well lit and I appreciate that at a hotel. Charging for a continental breakfast is just cheap and I think Hilton can afford some pastries and fruit as a courtesy to their guests. Paying for the full hot breakfast ($9.95) wasn't worth it, the food was just okay. Overall, I can't say I was impressed and I don't think I'll go back to this location. Lastly, when we arrived there was a tray of food sitting in the hall near our room, it stayed there the entire time we were there, even to the next day! I saw the maids on more than one occasion in the hall but I guess they weren't concerned with it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm disappointed to hear that you weren't impressed with your stay. We strive to make each guest experience the very best possible and we fell short in many areas during your time with us. We do have sleep number beds and they can be adjusted from soft to firm. They have air chambers that fill for firm and release air for softness. Sitting on them while adjusting to soft does make the air release quicker. Our restaurant prices and portions are all to Hilton specifications, but we will take your comments and see if there are any changes that we can make. I do hope you give us another chance in the future.
Hot Springs, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very nice hotel - just terrible service and they allow locals to use the pool and have parties in the rooms - So I can not give a good review for this particular location... Hopefully The franchise head will get this under control and this place can reach its full potential!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
I'm very sorry your experience was not to the level of service that we strive to provide. I assure you we do not allow non-registered guests to use our pool. The pool has a card reader and only guests with key cards can enter. We also do not allow parties to be held in guest rooms. I apologize again that this was you impression of our hotel. I will use your feedback as a training tool for our staff to ensure that future guest don't encounter the same frustrations.
Memphis, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The staff was excellent. Overslept and contacted American Grill bartender at 20 minutes until close time but she allowed me to order a wonderful fruity cocktail and cheeseburger entrée. She had everything ready upon my arrival. Love the breakfast staff and wonderful dining room atmosphere. I will stay there again. Well worth it!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs during your stay. I will share your experience with our staff. Thank you!
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Overall very good experience. Hotel was well kept, and all staff members were very friendly and helpful. Bar staff were friendly and provided great service and decent food. Only con was the bed was a little uncomfortable. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to North Little Rock.
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
#2 of 28 in North Little Rock
Candlewood Suites North Little Rock
Candlewood Suites North Little R...
#3 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#10 of 28 in North Little Rock
Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North
Courtyard by Marriott Little Roc...
#12 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock

Been to Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock? Share your experiences!