“Good value”

Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nice hotel. Friendly staff. No problems. We had someone with kids just above us and they were stomping all over the place so I asked the front desk to move us and they were happy to do so without any fuss. I think the sleep # beds take some getting used to.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Im happy to hear we were able to accommodate your needs during your stay. Hope to see you in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was in N. Little Rock because of a death in my family. The staff was excellent. I had several heart felt conversations with the desk personal. (wish I remembered their names). It was clean and upifting. Bright beautiful lobby. I will stay there again. Well worth it!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, even under such unfortunate circumstances.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stay here on our travels to visit family in KY from OKC. It's very easy access off I-40 and the breakfast package is incredible. Food cooked to order and my eggs and my girls' omelets are perfect every time. The staff is always above par. Stay here and relax.

1  Thank Robert T

Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Relatively new hotel. Used to live in Little Rock and recommended to all my business associates for business travel. Stayed here this time for a personal visit and was not disappointed! Definitely love the quality of the stay, comfy bed, excellent service without the over $100 price tag.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank southernfoodiegirl

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

It's a very nice hotel, comfortable and a great location. But the thing that makes it a great stay is the people - everyone I've dealt with, from the manager, to the front desk staff, bar staff, etc. make it a great stay every time from the moment I walk in the door. Been there regularly from June - December so it's my "home away from home".

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I will share this review with our staff and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Rooms were fresh and clean; bed was extremely comfortable; made to order breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced; top of the line fitness equipment; friendly staff. Would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This place is wonderful. My kids had a ball at the pool, my wife loved the gym and I loved the size of our suite and the room service. I would definitely stay here again. The location was great and the staff made sure we were happy the whole weekend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope you can return soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Candlewood Suites North Little Rock
Candlewood Suites North Little R...
#4 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
#2 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Lit...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#11 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock? Share your experiences!