“As expected, no surprises”

Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Tis hotel is easy to find from interstate. Well lite, clean and as expected a nice staff for check-in. The lobby is large and well maintained. The rooms are very clean and appealing. We did not have the air beds as expected. I just wanted to try one. Anyway the beds were comfy and gave a good nights sleep.
Indoor pool is clean and area well kept as is the exercise room.
We did not eat breakfast at the hotel. Seemed. Bit pricey but I heard it was good for $10.
All in all nice experience.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I chose to stay at Hilton Garden Inns whenever I travel. I like the rooms, the amenities, and the overall value of the hotel. The North Little Rock Hilton Garden Inn met my expectations!

The staff was welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was a pleasure because one of the servers would shake my hand and wish me a good morning. While we never ate the full buffett, the continental breakfast selection was more than a great value.

On Sunday night, we ate at the bar and had one of the best cheeseburgers I've had in a long time. Seriously....if you want a good burger, order one here.

I thought the facility was a popular choice for families given the number of kids in the pool area. My only request is that the management enforce the no kids in the hot tub rule. Seeing diapered kids in there with their older siblings and mom watching from the sidelines did not make me want to relax in there after my work out. That would've been nice but I am enjoying empty nester syndrome.

Keep up the great service Garden Inn friends! It's because of you and your service I keep coming back.

Room Tip: If you can't find it, look for the Popeyes!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Staying in the north Little Rock area is a great location to get to the Jacksonville area if looking for a safe, clean, newer hotel. This hotel is only 4 years old and is up to expectations to other locations of this hotel chain. It was clean, modern, and comfortable. I always feel safe staying at Hilton Garden Inn as a female usually traveling alone. Staff was very attentive especially in the restaurant for both late dinner and early breakfast.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Excellent food and service overall. Best hotel I've ever eaten during business trips. I'll recommend it to anyone that is looking for a place to stay in Little Rock. I heard the hotels downtown were not as good.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed July 28, 2013

As a Diamond member with Hilton, I have stayed at my share of Hilton chain hotels. I was very glad to see the Garden Inn chain start up because I enjoy having the food amenities on site. I thought the 'dial your number' bed sounded like a good idea, so I dialed a number and crawled in bed. After an hour of tossing and turning, I dialed another number. This pattern repeated itself several times throughout the night. As a result of this, I did not feel refreshed in the morning.

The staff here have been very friendly. The restaurant serves decent food with lots of smiles. Always nice to have someone smile at you in the morning. The workout room is adequate. It surprises me how few people use the gym. Sometimes, not this time, I can’t get on a treadmill at the time I want so when I travel by car, I throw in my hula hoop to entertain and exercise myself on those occasions.

This hotel is not the only Garden Inn where I've had the ‘bed number’ issue, it's been at ALL the Hilton Garden Inns. Therefore, I'm doing my best to avoid them. I think it would be nice if I could have an old timey bed choice when I make my reservation.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the main road are quieter.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Tucked away on a side street well insulated from road noise. Clean quiet room, well appointed. Both pool and whirlpool were a treat. Staff helpful and courteous. Our room was not ready when we got there, and we were a bit concerned being assigned a room on the second floor across from the elevator (usually a noisy location). Both front desk clerk and mgr worked it a bit and got us a very nice room on the fourth floor down towards the end of the hallway. Definietly worth staying at!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The location is great by two malls. The staff was wonderful! Rhonda greeted us with a smile . The rooms was extremely clean. The bed was great in our room. The hallway was not noisy and parking was not bad at all.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Andersoncrew
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Candlewood Suites North Little Rock
Candlewood Suites North Little R...
#4 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
#2 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Lit...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#11 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock? Share your experiences!