Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsmade to order breakfastbreakfast staffenjoyed our staynice hotelfront desk staffhotel staffconvenient locationbusiness trippleasant staywould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayindoor poolexcellent stayhot tubeasy accessfree breakfastmccain mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Have stayed twice at this hotel. It is a very nice, clean, fairly new hotel.
It would be in my top 5% if the staff followed HHonors Diamond VIP benefits clearly/consistently.
I do recommend the property.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2011

One of the best Hilton Garden Inn locations. Check out the website to see all the extras, like adjustable matresses so that each person chooses the firmness on their own side, free internet, nice pool and hot tub with towels, nice dining area, clean every where, refridgerator, microwave, Neutragena shampoos, environmentally friendly, business center has free color printing, spacious rooms and lobby, new and fancy decor, my wife loved it, friendly staff, security featurs, convenient to I-40, Walmart, downtown Little Rock, shopping, dining, etc. Promptly greeted me acknowledging my Hilton Honors Status and explain my on property benefits. Many others order room service and went to the on site restaurant for dinner, spending hours there. Towels and shower available in the pool area. Nice pool and outdoor deck areas.

Room Tip: SIgn up for Hilton Honors and get upgrades, points toward free nights, and free breakfast. Book early because they sell out.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Impressive hotel with restaurant and bar.
The room was excellent; very clean and well
furnished.
We had both dinner and breakfast in the
restaurant on premises and both were
excellent. Hot items for breakfast are cooked
to order along with a large variety of other
items.
The hotel was a few blocks from I-40; not
easy on & off like most. But worth the
short drive to get there!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Heading to work in San Antonio, had a the opportunity to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in North Little Rock...Great Choice!!! The front desk staff was amazing, and you could tell Housekeeping took care in preparing my room!! The bed...OMG what can you say about a memory foam bed...LOVE IT!! For that reason alone I'd be back at this hotel...however there are Many reasons!! Great Choice, nice location...you'll enjoy your stay!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Another HGI winner! I stayed one night on my cross-country driving tour, and was not disappointed with this property. I arrived late, tired, and hungry. The bar-tender was short staffed, but didn't miss and beat, kept right on smiling and didn't make excuses. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable as a woman traveling alone. My dinner was really great and a completly different menu from the other HGI's I've stayed at on this trek.

My room was clean and comfortable, and though on the first floor, was very quiet. The complimentary 2-bottles of water are so welcome after driving all day. At breakfast the next morning, the chef came to check about my meal.

Super staff, great service, and a restful evening.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo