“Very pleased with our stay”

Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
St. Joseph, Michigan
“Very pleased with our stay”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We were very pleased with our 4-night stay at this fairly new hotel. The staff was extra friendly and helpful, everything was clean and in good working condition, and the complimentary shuttle to the airport was extremely helpful. Mostly importantly, we slept really well those nights. We stayed at a different HGI before and were disappointed, mainly because the hall noises (stairways and other doors slamming shut late at night) disrupted our sleep. This hotel had very high ratings and was close to our son’s apartment, so we decided to stay here, but we booked a king suite room. When we arrived we found out that the “separate” bedroom wasn’t truly a separate room as there was not a door in the doorway. Even so, the doors had the correct adjustment so they closed quietly, and the hotel was very quiet even though it was booked full on our first night there.

We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the side away from the train yard, although that side may have been ok as wel...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 18, 2011

This is a nice, newish, clean, friendly hotel. The front desk actually used my name when I came in each day. The hotel is very close to a big mall. There are lots of places to eat nearby. The pool is an indoor pool.

I stayed in a suite which was very comfortable.

I have a couple of recommendations if you choose this hotel.
1. Do not use GPS. It will take you to the wrong location
2. Do not eat on property - not even breakfast. I had a scary dinner one night and then a couple of days later made a wrong decision to try breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank msmegabyte
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Very friendly staff that was able to check me in early. Access to this hotel can be a pain because the street leading to the hotel has no traffic signal making left turns challenging at times.

Wal*Mart and Burger King are across the street from the hotel.

Hotel is clean inside. No free breakfast. Clean pool and hot tub. Plenty of parking.

Excellent AC in room and a clean bathroom with plenty of hot water and pressure.

Room includes fridge and microwave and 2 complimentary bottles of water (perhaps because I belong to HHonors).

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in N Little Rock since it is near a freeway and large shopping center and plenty of restaurants are just down the road. Hotel has the new adjustable beds so be sure to check the adjustment buttons on the mattress itself (lift the corner of the sheet and you will see the access flap - king beds have an adjustment on EACH SIDE of the bed.)

Well done.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Stayed 2 nights on business trip. Excellent location, clean facility, great cooked to order breakfast. Small business center was a handy convenience - able to check email and print my boarding pass. Wal-Mart directly across the street, mall and restaurants nearby - easy drive to airport. Will be back.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I've stayed at a total of 14 different hotels in the last 6 weeks. This was my second favorite out of the 14.
What made this special? The staff. They were the most friendly, helpful and genuine people I've run into in this type of environment. They have no idea how much easier it makes traveling when you encounter friendly, kind people.
The hotel was spacious and clean. My room was spotless and well stocked.
The only little thing I could see as an improvement is not charging for continental breakfast.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know going

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Texas
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Stayed here one night on a cross-country trip ... will stay elsewhere if we travel in that direction again. Clean and quiet, but food service/restaurant was not up to standard. Waited an inordinate amount of time for breakfast, and when delivered the order was not correct. HGI breakfasts are always something I look forward to, so this was a disappointment. Apart from this, the hotel was adequate.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Great hotel and service staff! From check in to breakfast, dinner, maid service, and check out this hotel understands what it means to deliver the best possible service to the customer. Very courteous staff, and professional setting for the business traveler. The gym is a welcome sight after a long day's work, and I wish I could take the bed home with me (and all four pillows). I've stayed in other hotels in Little Rock in the past and chose this one based on location. It is in close proximity to a number of chain and local restaurants, stores, and a mall. Without a doubt I will stay at this hotel again if business brings me to Little Rock in the future.

Room Tip: Become a Hilton Honors member if not already one.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business