All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againcerealconspros
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Good price and good value. Morning coffee was hot and good. Rooms were large and clean. Ample safe parking. Would stay here again.Several restaurants nearby including one open fairly late. Check-in was efficient and staff were polite. Mix of smoking and non=smoking areas could be better and more separate.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2016

Very nice, reasonably priced hotel. Rooms are fresh and clean. Hot water at your fingertips immediately after you turn on the tap. Pet friendly. Highly recommend if you need to be on the East side of NLR or Downtown Little Rock. Fast Food restaurants within walking distance & minutes away from many dining choices by car. Easy access to I-40.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

We booked this place through Priceline. I was a little scared to go outside so we didn't leave after dark. It's in a rundown area with creeps hanging around. The room was decent and the bathroom was nice for the room but the breakfast is so awful. They had white bread, cereal and pre packaged pastries. If you want to put anything on your bread you can squeeze Parkay butter from a squeezable container. Yuck. All of the cold items are in a mini fridge. A gallon of milk and a gallon of cheap orange juice. It felt like we were getting breakfast in some college kids dorm.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Not a place if your looking for peace and quite ! If staff wasn't ringing the phone they was knocking on the door latch stopped them from entering ! Bed was comfy Room reeked of cigarettes smoke that came under door from other guess rooms the air conditioner kept blowing curtains had to hold them down with 6 water bottles The Napoleon complexed owner called the police on me because I asked why are you disturbing me I had the card in the door She began to tell me her title as Owner and I told her I didn't care who she was so I was given 10 mins to vacate or she was calling the police I told her go ahead she did it took them 30 mins and they gave me 23 more mins So I won found a place closer to my family reunion hotel for 4 bucks more then that dump bad area a lot of cheap dump hotels surrounding a good place to score if your looking for bad things and persons Mc Donalds and Taco Bell Burger King very near.... Ice was cold ! Staff play the friendly roll on phone but are very Rude in person ! Price for budget was ok ! But I will never cheat myself again 4 bucks more better everything Extended stay on Hardin rd

Room Tip: If your business is in Little Rock try Extended Stay on Hardin rd
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank JoAnn H
Reviewed July 21, 2016

The location is convenient to highway access and walking distance to 3 fast food places, but the area is run down. The mattress, and bedding in my room is definitely overdue for replacement, but the bathroom is in good condition and very clean. My room was supposed to be non-smoking, but smelled strongly of previous smokers. However, I did not ask to be moved. The odor did improve slightly with the air conditioner on. A plus for the room is a small microwave and refrigerator, but I was disappointed that there was not a coffee maker. There is an outdoor pool, but in the middle of summer it was not open and available for use. It looks like it hasn't been useable for quite some time. This location was more reasonably priced than other locations in the area, so just remember that you get what you pay for and decide what it is worth to you to save a few dollars. My encounter with front desk personnel was positive.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo