“Clean stay for a night” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
“Clean stay for a night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This place was a nice clean stay for a night after a long day of travel. The rooms had fresh paint and new carpet. The room was spacious and the bathroom was in great condition. I slept good, but the pillows sucked and felt like it was stuffed with cotton balls and the bedding looked like it came from the early 90s. The sheets were a little rough and so was the middle blanket. The towels were really little as well. We were pulling a car hauler and the lady at the front desks allowed us to park upfront. Plenty of place to park if you are pulling something.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel. Don't listen to the bad reviews, 6 of us stayed here while working and it was just fine. Great value. Clean rooms. Fresh paint and carpet. Good internet. Lots of outlets so i could do my work. Nice TV. Nice people.

• Stayed July 2013
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am a female travel nurse. Oct 2010 I worked in the Little Rock area I stayed here and it was really nice. This time it was horrible I called ahead of time and booked a room for 2 nights but the day I arrived I was told " we have no reservation for you but we can put you in a room for 2 nights."The room reeked of cig smoke and ?cheap perfume. I then asked for a non smoke room I was told you are in one. I asked the manager to come to the room to "smell it" He said he could smell nothing and walked out I heard him cursing as he walked away. I then found the door lock was broken and a cheap slide lock had been placed. Not a good thing for a female traveling alone. When I returned back at 1130 pm after work the parking lot was full of hookers and other questionable people. I couldn't sleep I told the desk the lock was broken she said there were no more rooms and I should have reported it earlier (which I did to no avail) the next morning I got a phone call at 11 am from the rude clerk asking why I haven't checked out. I told him I had reservations for 2 days. He said I did not and I must check out. I told him I have a receipt for 2 nights and I would show him. After showing the receipt he said very well but you can't stay in that room. You have to move to another room. He told me I could stay in the jacuzzi room but would have to pay the difference. I told him OK because I thought surely the lock wouldn't be broken and the jacuzzi would help my aching back (caused by the terrible mattress and lack of sleep from broken lock) Well the suite was just like the room except it was dirtier and there was no stopper in the jacuzzi tub so it wouldn't hold water.The room was so dirty that I went to Walmart and bought a pillow 2 blankets one to sleep on and 1 to cover up with (which I didn't need to cover up since the a/c went out) a pair of shower thongs and and a jumbo roll of paper towels to dry off with. When I tried to complain to "upper management " I found out that the two rude desk clerks were the owners. Go figure. Oh we'll before long this place will have ONLY hookers and druggies as customers

• Stayed June 2013

Travelers are raving about these North Little Rock hotels

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

This hotel is not business like whatsoever, I called to cancel a reservation that I had recently made because I did not like the customer service that was provided, well the gentleman that had answered the phone asked me to call back because he had to check in a guest, I work at a hotel and Im sure that you do not ask the guest to call back. I also was told that I had to cancel my reservation online because it was an employee rate discount also something that I know how to cancel over the phone while working at a hotel the reason I had called the hotel was because I couldnt cancel my reservation online for some reason and did not want to be charged for my rooms so then he had asked me where I worked and how long for and personal questions so I told him it was none of his business that nevermind I will call corporate to have them cancel it, well that being said the next morning I had called the hotel back to try to cancel it and it had already been canceled and I never canceled it online, So needless to say when I mentioned corporate they suddenly realized they could cancel my room. All I wanted to do was cancel my stay and I talked to two people at the hotel that made everything more of a big deal than it was, asking 21 questions that didnt need to be asked and just treated with NO respect. I will not be traveling in this area just because of this hotel.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

The front counter folks were great and very helpful. The room was clean and roomy and everything worked. The beds were pretty comfortable. Nothing fancy but a good place to stop over for the night and get some rest if you are driving interstate 40. They also had pastries and cereal available for breakfast until 9am. Great deal. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were traveling late and wanted to stop and get a few hours of sleep before continuing on. We stopped at one motel and it was such a joy to see how they worked together. I wanted a handicapped room and they were filled, so they called to the Econo Lodge to see if they had any rooms. Registration went fast, they were so friendly, and gave us a pet discount. The breakfast was wonderful, muffins, pancakes, fruit, and more. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The only problem we found were even though we had a handicapped room there were no rails in the tub/shower.

Room Tip: there were several motels in a cluster together, varying prices to suite your budget